• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Skills edit

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, Ive search on this post already and some useful infos. But what i didnt see is how to edit the damage of the skills. I have a 2.2.3.2 RF SERVER. Ill give you a background on whats the main Complain on my server.
They said that Acc has a really High DSR. Acc Launcher can 1 hit everyone in game. and Mages got bad damages.(Mage with +5 leons only damages 3k to 4k)

So what my friend said is to edit the skills. So what i found from the forums is to edit the Classskills.dat and also Skills.dat. The thing is i didnt see which one to edit for the damage. Does anyone knows which one is for the damage? Is there any conversion i need to do?

Thanks for the help in advance

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if only ACC launcher over damage just edit your
weapon.dat and item.edf of course
edit that launcher damage

i think if u using all database/untochserver file from roslaw share all is not gain problem
cause i already test that file and fine

Upvote 0
Back