Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Skrillex - Leaving EP (New)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The reason was good, but otherwise i agree with Tyler, that wasn't the good old Skrillex, no flow.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This noise is just getting annoying now, real talent is lost amongst newer generations. People today are easily amused and impressed its disappointing. I know i'm just gonna be flamed for this but its true.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Eh, not the best I've heard from him. I was quite excited though when I saw the new EP show up on his channel.

Reaction score
I would have to agree that his song quality is definitely going down.

I miss the days when all of his new songs made your head nod just out of sheer awesome beats.

Now he's remixing his old songs and putting them into an EP? That's low.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
This noise is just getting annoying now, real talent is lost amongst newer generations. People today are easily amused and impressed its disappointing. I know i'm just gonna be flamed for this but its true.

dubstep is actually an interesting talent , do you know how much time and creatism it takes to make a good dubstep song

Back