• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Smallville

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cool story bro. Guess what, no one gives a poop if you think it's a poop show or not. I asked if anyone watched it, I didn't ask for your opinion. Seriously.

Gonna go make a thread 'Young girls' with message "Anyone here like young girls? Any fans?"

Let's see how that goes over. If you can't take criticism on a public forum, get the duck off of a public forum. You have poop taste in entertainment, so what.

merlin has a point.
and everyone is entitled to thier opinion
just merlin dont insult someone for liking something you dont.
anyway smallville is poopie.....

Last edited:
BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyway smallville is poopie.....

duck you little woman! you will watch it and YOU WILL LIKE IT, either that or.. i wont put my bigtoe in my anus for you, for a week!

you've been warned

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck you little woman! you will watch it and YOU WILL LIKE IT, either that or.. i wont put my bigtoe in my anus for you, for a week!

you've been warned

i got my college banned from editing stuff on wikipedia because i edited the smallville page to "small ville is poopie"

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So that means you got nothing to do while I watch? That can certainly work out.

there are plenty things i can do while you watch it....
like have sex.
with someone awesome.
(thats not you)

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't smallville related to Super-man or something?

Smallville was created during the era of a billion superman clones and spinoffs. None of them were good. Even the remake of the original superman movie (which was great) was horribly horrible.

So yes, it's a spinoff, some shenanigans about Clark when he was a teenager before he went off to the cave to become superman. I watched like 5 episodes and found myself bored to death at the boringness only exceeded by Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. That's a big accomplishment, I suppose. I only watched those (in agony) because my ex liked it. I am now free of any obligation to watch crappy superman spinoffs.

Reaction score
It's not a spin-off you dumbshit.

You seem to come in every single time claiming poop, yet always being wrong.

A spin-off is something that actually directly came from something else, this process involves 1 or more actors from 1 show starting another. For example in the Eight season of The Practice, James Spader joined the show as Alan Shore. That was their last year at which point Boston Legal came out, starring... well guess who?
Now that's a spin off.

Smallville was completely released as it's own series and has no connections with Lois and Clark, this is a fact due to such events of Clark knowing Lois before he became Superman, and Jonathan Kent still being alive in Lois and Clark.

As for your ex, I find that very hard to believe, I can't even imagine you being able to get a girl if you paid her, let alone for free.
Oh and just so you know, your mom doesn't count.

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not a spin-off you dumbshit.

Wrong again. Do you even look something up before you try to dispute someone on a forum, or do you enjoy failing miserably and looking like a Ducking retarded waffle? ) Read and learn something, dipshit.

You seem to come in every single time claiming poop, yet always being wrong.

Hasn't happened yet. Far from it. Keep trying though, I'm sure it's entertaining for everyone else seeing your retarded side.

A spin-off is something that actually directly came from something else, this process involves 1 or more actors from 1 show starting another. For example in the Eight season of The Practice, James Spader joined the show as Alan Shore. That was their last year at which point Boston Legal came out, starring... well guess who?
Now that's a spin off.

Now that's a type of spinoff, you Ducking dumbass. With your logic, algebra IS math. Good thing you aren't in charge of anything. It has nothing to do with the specific actors, it has everything to do with the characters they portray and multiple viewpoints of a larger story encompassing or relating the two. Since you probably haven't clicked the link above, let me quote for you:

In media, a spin-off, sometimes called a sidequel,[1] is a radio program, television program, video game, musical/dramatic work or novel derived from one or more already existing works.

In genre fiction, the term parallels the usage in television; it is usually meant to indicate a substantial change in narrative viewpoint and activity from that (previous) storyline based around the activities of the series' principal protagonist(s) and so is a shift to that action and overall narrative thread of some other protagonist(s), which now becomes the central or main thread (storyline) of the new sub-series. The new protagonist generally appears first as a minor or supporting character in the main story line within a given milieu, and it is very common for the previous protagonist to have a supporting or cameo role, at the least as a historical mention, in the new sub-series.

Smallville was completely released as it's own series and has no connections with Lois and Clark, this is a fact due to such events of Clark knowing Lois before he became Superman, and Jonathan Kent still being alive in Lois and Clark.

It is connected to the original story. A boy named Clark (Kal-El) who lands from an escape pod from the planet Krypton in a small town (unoriginally named Smallville) in the US and has super powers on the planet Earth. It is a spinoff.

As for your ex, I find that very hard to believe, I can't even imagine you being able to get a girl if you paid her, let alone for free.
Oh and just so you know, your mom doesn't count.

Troll--. Lurk moar, you suck at it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wrong again. Do you even look something up before you try to dispute someone on a forum, or do you enjoy failing miserably and looking like a Ducking retarded waffle? ) Read and learn something, dipshit.

See what I did there. I clicked a button. Now please show me where Smallville is.
Now that's a type of spinoff, you Ducking dumbass. With your logic, algebra IS math. Good thing you aren't in charge of anything. It has nothing to do with the specific actors, it has everything to do with the characters they portray and multiple viewpoints of a larger story encompassing or relating the two. Since you probably haven't clicked the link above, let me quote for you:
It is connected to the original story. A boy named Clark (Kal-El) who lands from an escape pod from the planet Krypton in a small town (unoriginally named Smallville) in the US and has super powers on the planet Earth. It is a spinoff.
You seriously are getting dumber by the second. How the hell are you comparing Algebra and Math with TV shows. Seriously...

Technically a Spin-off doesn't require specific actors, however it does require the same characters, now it would be quite weird to cast a new person for a spin-off about 1 of the old characters. The whole reason for a spin-off is to get people to keep watching the show, which gets accomplished if you take a character with you.

As for it being connected... well motherfucking DUH! holy poop dude, that is the most retarded comment ever... it's Superman you dipshit, it's not connected, it IS Superman. You know all those Superman comics and all, well there are a lot of them, they use those stories, backgrounds and all of that to write Smallville. The same with all the other stuff, TV series, cartoons, movies, and not just for Superman either, for lots of them. They call these adaptations.

Seriously, how can you not get this, how Ducking retarded are you? Should I start feeling bad for the insults because you actually are a Special person? Normally I just assume someone is just 1 big dumb idiot, but with you I'm actually starting to believe you really are retarded.

Now start accepting the fact that you are wrong, as usual, and that you just can't tell the difference between a spin-off and a adaptation because your dad tried to beat you to death as a baby to save a few bucks. May I say that I regret that he failed in doing so.

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score

See what I did there. I clicked a button. Now please show me where Smallville is.

Learn to read a definition and apply it. They list examples, not an exhaustive account of all spinoffs ever.

You seriously are getting dumber by the second. How the hell are you comparing Algebra and Math with TV shows. Seriously...

Technically a Spin-off doesn't require specific actors, however it does require the same characters, now it would be quite weird to cast a new person for a spin-off about 1 of the old characters. The whole reason for a spin-off is to get people to keep watching the show, which gets accomplished if you take a character with you.

When the original character is older and the new spinoff is about the character in his younger years, you have a necessary condition for hiring a new actor to portray the character. The whole purpose of spinoffs is to explore more of what an original story leaves out -- that it brings a large fanbase familiar with the original story is one of the reasons doing it is so popular.

As for it being connected... well motherfucking DUH! holy poop dude, that is the most retarded comment ever... it's Superman you dipshit, it's not connected, it IS Superman. You know all those Superman comics and all, well there are a lot of them, they use those stories, backgrounds and all of that to write Smallville. The same with all the other stuff, TV series, cartoons, movies, and not just for Superman either, for lots of them. They call these adaptations.

Hurp durr. You still failed to grasp the idea. /facepalm.

Seriously, how can you not get this, how Ducking retarded are you? Should I start feeling bad for the insults because you actually are a Special person? Normally I just assume someone is just 1 big dumb idiot, but with you I'm actually starting to believe you really are retarded.

Now start accepting the fact that you are wrong, as usual, and that you just can't tell the difference between a spin-off and a adaptation because your dad tried to beat you to death as a baby to save a few bucks. May I say that I regret that he failed in doing so.

Haven't been wrong yet. Keep trying bro.

WowIwasSuperCringeB4
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Learn to read a definition and apply it. They list examples, not an exhaustive account of all spinoffs ever.

When the original character is older and the new spinoff is about the character in his younger years, you have a necessary condition for hiring a new actor to portray the character. The whole purpose of spinoffs is to explore more of what an original story leaves out -- that it brings a large fanbase familiar with the original story is one of the reasons doing it is so popular.

Hurp durr. You still failed to grasp the idea. /facepalm.

Haven't been wrong yet. Keep trying bro.

Cool story bro.

Also...

You mad bro?

Get out of this thread if you don´t like smallville, and get a life, bro.

Go make your girl thread you were so anxious to make.

Found a place to live.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Used to watch it all the time when it first started... Then went on vacation and completely forgot about it till about 6 months ago LOL.

Good show though, got all caught up.

Back