Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SMC Error can not connect to accountDB

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
i downloaded the server files of CSRO which was posted here around 5 weeks ago and everything seems to be working but the SMC as i run all server files and all are connected and hen i try to open SMC it gets me error says could not connect to divisionmanager so i checked GlobalManager.exe log and found the it can not find DB named SRO_AccountDB so i changed the DB name from SR_R_Accountdb to the 1st name but the server files wont start as it request data from 2nd name and gets me can not connect to db issue so is there a way to change the name in the SMC to SRO_AccountDB inside the SMC and i am sure Cert files and ODBC all are cnnected caz when i changed the name 1st time then opened GlobalManager and MachineManager the SMC it worked fine but with Original Name SR_R_Accountdb the SMC was not working

Back