• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Snow Dust_Dew (de_dust_dew) from CS map.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
been stuck on my PC, lot of CS maps (mrs) built, and I forgot my CS maps mrs built. I have released CS official maps (map file and texture from it) but no one have interest to start and to share, well it's human nature, and maybe they didn't try to finish. Tbh I am still using GTKRadiant, there are incorrect brushes' horizontal & vertical shift and vertical stretch. I found out that those incorrect and to make it correct, just change its vertical stretch from positive to negative or vice versa and to try adjust its vertical shift. Do not forget to always create a backup. I also forgot to remove the deathmatch spawn, so just remove it on your own, remove it using notepad or notepad++.

Finished : December 28, 2017
Decided to Release: May 04, 2020

May 08, 2020 = I have reuploaded. missing spawn.xml = now fixed/added.

Map Name: Snow Dust_Dew (original map name from CS: de_dust_dew)

Download: or

Map output:
  • ** NO lightmap
  • spawn(health/armor/ammo) added
  • Textured: de_dust_dew
  • added footsteps sound effect
  • DM spawns added, TDM spawns added, CTF xyz position added
  • size on disk: 920 KB (942,546 bytes) or 1MB
Screenshot:
Momar - Snow Dust_Dew (de_dust_dew) from CS map. - RaGEZONE Forums