Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Map SnowValley - V1 e V2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello I hereby present my new job the Snowvalley, a new map where there is a great PvP, I have 2 versions, one with Zombie [V2] and the other without Zombie [V1]

V1:
V2:

Video Sample:
[The Video is outdated already changed many things on the map]

:eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Harro
Reaction score
Not a bad looking map i'd say add more misc items as it looks pretty bare but good work on it, maybe also add some snow paint on mountains as well or if its a Vista add the snow one?.

f793
Reaction score
Not a bad looking map i'd say add more misc items as it looks pretty bare but good work on it, maybe also add some snow paint on mountains as well or if its a Vista add the snow one?.

Pretty much what he said, still needs little bit more misc items to make map more attractive.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wait wait What was your Emulator called and your Dev Name i remeber that map but Grass and some dev i remeberd

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I expected something interesting and big.

I was disappointed when I realized it's nothing more than a tiny square map with barely any to none points worth mentioning.

but cheers for the effort, I guess.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I expected something interesting and big.

I was disappointed when I realized it's nothing more than a tiny square map with barely any to none points worth mentioning.

but cheers for the effort, I guess.
ding ding ding major penis kratos strikes again strike counter 500000000001

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
ding ding ding major penis kratos strikes again strike counter 500000000001

whatever that's supposed to mean. I'm sure you and your family are proud of you comong up with such a rich and complex comment. You should ask for a medal or something.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
+ I could list at least a dozen of things that don't make sense here, why this map is horrible.

Have you actually ever taken a look around to see how maps are and how should be made?
WarZ is an open world survival game.

Look at maps like FC3's Rook Island. or FC2's desert.
Chernarus from ArmA series, or actually, any map in Arma, they're all top notch, detailed and stuff.

on the other hand, PVP is never really meant for huge maps, now is it? Alright then. Lets take a look at it from the other perspective.

You want to create a small map for people to quickly find poop and fight?
again, look at MP maps in FC2 and FC3.. or even CoD.. You have to meet SOME standards if you want to create maps. Mapping takes time and I'm sick of these stupid 5 minute maps made by amateurs and praised by stupid people who don't know any better.

Victor, your shallow, pointless comments mean nothing to me. Just from the fact that you resorted to insults because you're not competent to point out any valid arguments says a lot about you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
whatever that's supposed to mean. I'm sure you and your family are proud of you comong up with such a rich and complex comment. You should ask for a medal or something.

its a joke i know the map is un complete dude i just see like 99 percent of your comments either talking poop or saying noobs suck at something but how do you know they suck if they never tried O.O
but still comes back to it was a joke dosent mean anything and also truant i do speak english O.O

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
its a joke i know the map is un complete dude i just see like 99 percent of your comments either talking poop or saying noobs suck at something but how do you know they suck if they never tried O.O
but still comes back to it was a joke dosent mean anything and also truant i do speak english O.O

You didnt make it sound like a joke bro. And in those 99% I dont flame, (directly) insult, or talk poop. In this case the map is bad, that's a fact. And he obviously tried, but not hard enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thats the thing you can only try you learn from mistakes just blatntley saying "this map sucks" dosent help at all
you can explain why it sucks and its not ment to sound like a joke were talking over the internet its all type XD

Harro
Reaction score
Hello Lucas.

Nice attempt at the map but i think you should look into the following for either updating this map or when you create your next map.

Smoothing > Your terrain looked rather rough at some areas (start of video).
Object placement > Suggest placing objects that fit well so example "Police station / Clinic beside nothing else other than a RV campout is just odd" so maybe next time look into doing better placements.
Detailing > It doesn't look like you really took the time to detail yeah it can be a pain at times and such but the after effect is amazing suggest adding misc items to the map and or interior items to buildings.
Painting (Terrain) > When painting terrain my suggestion is that you change how hard the paint is when youre near the edges as it will look better if it blends.
Cornering > Around the map corners saw you had rocks it would be kinda odd for that my suggestion is make your map bigger and make it look like the level contiues but add a wall as you see in many other games the level looks like it could go on but it doesn't so it doesn't look like its come to a complete end so maybe look into doing that in the future.

Anyways good luck with your V3 and or any other maps you release, Nice work on that btw nice to see new maps shared with the community.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
thats the thing you can only try you learn from mistakes just blatntley saying "this map sucks" dosent help at all
you can explain why it sucks and its not ment to sound like a joke were talking over the internet its all type XD

You see.. Whenever I try to do something I put myself as the author as someone else, then comment my own poop like I would.

If my comments would be like this, I'd re-do the thing and make it better... unless I'm drunk or some poop like I am now.

PR0

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I vaguely remember this map from an older PS2 game I played... Ghost recon? Nope..

Ack can't remember it but it was one of the first games where you can switch through players and command them to go to different areas. It was cool.

Back