Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So everyone use Odinms Source now? Who's still using Titanms?

my milkshake.
Reaction score
qft, people TRY to make it perfect :)

Then i don't see the point of people respecting it and constantly supporting it :O just to flame it about all its weaknesses and bad points, i do agree with you though.

By the looks of it, no.
Its all gone, only Vana has one though :O

compare sine to the original zerofusion leak.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
STOP!! We all know odin has moere ptions, easier in some way [to create] but.. dont forget old titan that was sucked? .. yeah that one for v55 he had no skills in source and party guild or alot of things, the point is , ppl will try to make titan better. thought odin isnt that good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Use titan o_O
i Think All Sources Are Equal
Just That Odin Has Wayyyy To May Customs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use titanms just because it was made by a 16-year old. Anyway, Sine sucks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
God damn, you guys act as if Odin is poop because everyone uses it, and yet you all sucked each others dicks when it came out. Odin is currently the best and most advanced source currently. Sure Vana is promising, but Odin is ages ahead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still use TitanMS because its not buggy for me plus its really easy to code and theres really smart people improving it :p::p::p:

I'm Back
Reaction score
I use Titan, I'll release my svn download sometime this week.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ya less people are using Titan now coz OdinTeh is developing alot and THeir scripts are easier and better

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
God damn, you guys act as if Odin is poop because everyone uses it, and yet you all sucked each others dicks when it came out. Odin is currently the best and most advanced source currently. Sure Vana is promising, but Odin is ages ahead.

Thats not why people don't like Odin. The source is extremely messy, and it is Java. Barely anyone was "sucking each others dicks" when it came out, most people stayed on Titan for a good while.

Were you even here when it first came out?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think titanms would be perfect if there were enough people developing it.
and c++ program is much fast than java program.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use titan Odin is much harder c++ is easier to deal with i tryed to make odin but i couldnt to hard. Java is hard to work with then

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OdinMS Started 1 Yr Ago

TitanMS/Vana Only Few Months

Yeah C++ Uses Less Memory Then Java.

Back