• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

So I kinda shaved all my pubes off?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you shave, go with the flow. Like cats, they dont like it when you stroke their hairs in the wrong direction.
So shave downwards, it wont remove as much hair but you'll deffo wont have as much itchyness.

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you shave, go with the flow. Like cats, they dont like it when you stroke their hairs in the wrong direction.
So shave downwards, it wont remove as much hair but you'll deffo wont have as much itchyness.
o.o
I shaved upwards.

And I shaved it all off because its too hot down there.
Tight pants with no ball room plus humid weather don't really mix well.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They Grow back quicker everytime you shave

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i waxed my pubes once and my penis felt like it was on fire for a good 2 hours

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been there done that.
I put coconut lotion on it right after i shave so it doesnt get itchy when they start growing in again.
It helps :).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been there done that.
I put coconut lotion on it right after i shave so it doesnt get itchy when they start growing in again.

Lol. I have to try that ^^. Although It never bothers me.

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Been there done that.
>.> I'd hope so.
I like my cat just like I like my iceys.
Shaven :D

Thanks for the tip shaven girl!

Back