• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

So my facebook was taken down

Reaction score
Without warning and apparently without reason, my facebook account has been disabled. Two days ago I was chatting away and received an error, I closed the tab and re-logged in to be shown; "Account Disabled - Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here." Then, "Your account was disabled because we determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. For more information about our policies, please review the Facebook Terms. If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please contact us."

The FAQ leads to their terms of use and a form on the contact us page to appeal if you think it's in error, which it sure seems to be! I filled out the form and even e-mailed facebook too. I was hoping I'd be up and running again by now but I'm still waiting with baited breath.

It's crazy how much this has effected me in just two days. It's not losing my contacts that's the worst, I could re-add most people I cared about very easily. I'm most pissed about losing years of pictures and memories that were saved on my page. They have also taken down my fan page I used to promote myself as a coach!

duck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pretty weird how they would just take an Facebook account and a Facebook page down for no reason at all it's very confusing.

Anyway it's probably because they've noticed you making a page promoting yourself as well seeing the account the page is promoting for but still it doesn't make sense but it's the assface side of Facebook.

Reaction score
Pretty weird how they would just take an Facebook account and a Facebook page down for no reason at all it's very confusing.

Anyway it's probably because they've noticed you making a page promoting yourself as well seeing the account the page is promoting for but still it doesn't make sense but it's the assface side of Facebook.

Possibly. Although other than telling people about my page, and inviting them when I first made it, I don't use my personal page to promote my professional.

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how you may have apparently somehow violated their ToS :glare: probably some shenanigans reason anyways!

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how you may have apparently somehow violated their ToS :glare: probably some shenanigans reason anyways!

Aye, so far all I've had so far is an auto-email saying the decision is final and for security reasons they can't tell me why. Hopefully I'll get a response from a human soon.

Wish you the best in both of your accounts being restored, man. That's a huge bummer.

Cheers dude, I hate to think how much stuff I've lost on there if it's all gone!

Reaction score
A good thing is, as far as I know they never permanently delete data from disabled accounts. Facebook support is really crappy, there is almost no human contact involved, there is no phone number you can call for direct contact, just really, really bad. A pain in the butt.

Good luck with getting everything sorted though! Hope for the best.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Blates been posting too many willies.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aye, so far all I've had so far is an auto-email saying the decision is final and for security reasons they can't tell me why. Hopefully I'll get a response from a human soon.

Cheers dude, I hate to think how much stuff I've lost on there if it's all gone!

You know, you probably won't get anything better then an automated response seeing how much traffic they have. I doubt that they have enough people or resources to handle support tickets or emails. However to put your mind at ease, I would take into consideration RaGEZONE and what it stands for, and that you may not be in the best "limelight" with certain companies.

1 DMCA or Cease to a company like FaceBook and your account(s) will be gone forever. Realistically, you're just another number to them. You nor I are worth the liability. And I had this issue with a couple of my accounts (not just on FaceBook) over the last couple months, and same situation as you. "Due to privacy concerns and reasons we cannot give you the full information about this decision".

But all the best with a glimmer of hope trying to get your accounts back. Although I would not look too much into it, don't set yourself up for disappointment.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
duck Facebook.

I've never liked it, I use it to contact friends and keep photos safe in case I ever forgot my dropbox password. Other people have bigger needs for it but it must be some kind of mistake that they randomly suspended your account.

Reaction score
Wtf... that sucks donkey balls! :S

You obviously own too much for this crappy site...

Yeah! The n00bs!

A good thing is, as far as I know they never permanently delete data from disabled accounts. Facebook support is really crappy, there is almost no human contact involved, there is no phone number you can call for direct contact, just really, really bad. A pain in the butt.

Good luck with getting everything sorted though! Hope for the best.

Yeah I have hope that if I can get through to them that my account can be switched back on. If it's actually deleted, I doubt I'll bother making a new account there.

Blates been posting too many willies.

At least I know they aren't lost, Gohan will have saved them all!

You know, you probably won't get anything better then an automated response seeing how much traffic they have. I doubt that they have enough people or resources to handle support tickets or emails. However to put your mind at ease, I would take into consideration RaGEZONE and what it stands for, and that you may not be in the best "limelight" with certain companies.

1 DMCA or Cease to a company like FaceBook and your account(s) will be gone forever. Realistically, you're just another number to them. You nor I are worth the liability. And I had this issue with a couple of my accounts (not just on FaceBook) over the last couple months, and same situation as you. "Due to privacy concerns and reasons we cannot give you the full information about this decision".

But all the best with a glimmer of hope trying to get your accounts back. Although I would not look too much into it, don't set yourself up for disappointment.

Yeah that's the hard part atm, trying to speak to a human. I don't think it's anything to do with Ragezone. It's more likely part of the cyber trolling I've been getting for a bit now, if anything. It's hard to say right now but this happened right after I had some guy posting slanderous comments on my pictures and on my works facebook page. (Was accusing me of cyber harassment and using a fake account to do so). But even then, it may also be nothing to do with them.

It's the first time to see this kind of issue from fb and it may take long time to restore it but It's not impossible so yeah Good luck. :)

Yeah I've heard of it happening before but never had it happen to me.

duck Facebook.

I've never liked it, I use it to contact friends and keep photos safe in case I ever forgot my dropbox password. Other people have bigger needs for it but it must be some kind of mistake that they randomly suspended your account.

Yeah I'm hoping it was a mistake on their end. I used Facebook to make contacts and make money, so it's a real kick in the shins to have that taken away, on top of my years of photos and everything else on there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is really low chance to get your account back once its blocked, talking from experience..
I strugled with them for like 2 months because they banned my facebook page with 1.2 mil fans
(for those who don't know it can bring alot of money if you know how to use it)
They gave me some form to fill out and every time i would get automated response after 1-2 days.
I took it to next level, I made up a story how that page represents my business and that its really important to me.
That didn't help. Then I got pissed off and sent message how I talked to my lawyer and that I was ready to sue them,
AFTER that i actually got response from human and not bot.
I was really surprised that it worked, later i found out that they tend to deal with sueing threats right away.
There are dosens of people who got money from facebook so they don't sue them.
Ok i just realise how much I typed lolz, Anyways if nothing works tell them you will sue them. ^^

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I hope you get it sorted out. If someone was messing with you or whatnot maybe they reported you or something.

Facebook has removed pictures of women breastfeeding because it was sexual, but they allowed videos of someone getting killed? They clearly don't know what they are doing in terms of content.

The Shaman of Sexy!
Legend
Reaction score
I doubt your account will have been disabled because you've got a page promoting your self Lee, I know many others that do the same thing for all sorts of different professions. Hopefully its simply just a mistake, otherwise I can't imagine what it's for. I think the most important thing at this point is hoping all your pictures etc still remain when/if you get your account back, would upset me loads if I lost all that.

Reaction score
Without warning and apparently without reason, my facebook account has been disabled. Two days ago I was chatting away and received an error, I closed the tab and re-logged in to be shown; "Account Disabled - Your account has been disabled. If you have any questions or concerns, you can visit our FAQ page here." Then, "Your account was disabled because we determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. For more information about our policies, please review the Facebook Terms. If you think your account was disabled by mistake, please contact us."

The FAQ leads to their terms of use and a form on the contact us page to appeal if you think it's in error, which it sure seems to be! I filled out the form and even e-mailed facebook too. I was hoping I'd be up and running again by now but I'm still waiting with baited breath.

It's crazy how much this has effected me in just two days. It's not losing my contacts that's the worst, I could re-add most people I cared about very easily. I'm most pissed about losing years of pictures and memories that were saved on my page. They have also taken down my fan page I used to promote myself as a coach!

duck!

Perhaps that is why. Maybe it was wrong account type or something? They must have banned that and your main one went along with it? Iono, just sounds more plausible than simply banning your personal page for no reason.

Reaction score
Lee had a troll stalking his account who use to troll one of his associates pages and stuff. Anyone who has met and knows Lee, knows he is the most chilled and respectful person you'll ever meet and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. The fact that they suspended his account just shows how fucked up FB is! At the end of the day, you don't get a more respectable person than Lee and for blatant trolling to get his account suspended is total shenanigans.

Reaction score
Hope you get your account back!

Mine was disabled too for some odd reason, emailed them and all, and they never replied. This was in like summer of 2012.

Thanks man, sucks that you lost yours too!

I doubt your account will have been disabled because you've got a page promoting your self Lee, I know many others that do the same thing for all sorts of different professions. Hopefully its simply just a mistake, otherwise I can't imagine what it's for. I think the most important thing at this point is hoping all your pictures etc still remain when/if you get your account back, would upset me loads if I lost all that.

Aye, it would really upset me if they are all gone. I have backups of some, but not all.

Perhaps that is why. Maybe it was wrong account type or something? They must have banned that and your main one went along with it? Iono, just sounds more plausible than simply banning your personal page for no reason.

Nah, my fan page was totally legit. I think the reason my fan page has gone is because my personal profile was the only admin account for it.

Lee had a troll stalking his account who use to troll one of his associates pages and stuff. Anyone who has met and knows Lee, knows he is the most chilled and respectful person you'll ever meet and I mean this from the bottom of my heart. The fact that they suspended his account just shows how fucked up FB is! At the end of the day, you don't get a more respectable person than Lee and for blatant trolling to get his account suspended is total shenanigans.

Thanks man, yeah it totally sucks butt. The dude who was trolling me is no doubt part of some weird troll group. They either had the wrong Lee Price or totally fabricated their story about me, still for reasons unknown!

Back