• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

So what you guys up to?

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Somehow like 2 days ago i made a terrible mistake by downloading the unatended 1.5 source again. and well as you guys know gunz is just as addictive as smoking weed all day long i am kinda like developing some stuff again all tough i don't exactly know what do to yet alltough i got a sick butt idea.

Since i am retired nowadays i have plenty of time (And no i won't tell you how i am 21 and retired ghehe)

So well you know i am bussy on gunz again and well i wanted to know what other gunz devs are up to these days? do they still excist?

From paris with love,
Touchwise

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the way of a men's life. And I'm waiting for you to send me an lead Gunz runnable with quest+clanwar all together 1.5 lol. Kidding, BTW i'm considering if i should release completed ijji website i've added Anti-SQL and added varieties of features for my site, along with the source i've worked on to my client May release it soon.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sadly, most of the decent GunZ dev have quit or already are in a gunz ps team. Its kinda hard to find one now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back