Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

So what's your First and oldest Mu Private Server You've played??

Reaction score
The first server wich i was playing was any local country server (Poland) named ZajefajneMU was any 97d was online from 4PM when admin come back from school till late night it was not even 24./7.

There was also 2 more servers wich i remeber from good side first was named BattleArena 2K and the second one maybe a bit newest AriethMu.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The first server I ever played was Ganja MU, well not the first server but it was a special one I could remember because it was old school classic server it was ran by KarLi I dont know if he is still around, I just recently returned to the forums

Reaction score
The first server I ever played was Ganja MU, well not the first server but it was a special one I could remember because it was old school classic server it was ran by KarLi I dont know if he is still around, I just recently returned to the forums
Wow i'm so happy to hear that :))) yes been still around, i remember good special exciting times.
Welcome back to the forum i will definetly let you know when i'm opening a season 2 similar to ganja classic server, already working on one.

Cheers

šŸ²The Myth ā€¢ āš”ļøThe Legend
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
The first server wich i was playing was any local country server (Poland) named ZajefajneMU was any 97d was online from 4PM when admin come back from school till late night it was not even 24./7.

There was also 2 more servers wich i remeber from good side first was named BattleArena 2K and the second one maybe a bit newest AriethMu.
Arieth was connected with Zhyper Network one way or another

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow i'm so happy to hear that :))) yes been still around, i remember good special exciting times.
Welcome back to the forum i will definetly let you know when i'm opening a season 2 similar to ganja classic server, already working on one.

Cheers
Hey KarLi, I am glad you are still around.

Last edited:
Back