Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soldiers coming home

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This has never happened in our country but, seeing both men AND women appreciated for the things they do for this country.
just inspires me so muc.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [vid] Soldiers coming home

All that, just to advertise beer at the end of it...? wtf :huh:

Now I know why - to drown out their sorrows and block the horrors of war with the stuff... sad really.

Last edited:
Reaction score

It's so inspirational to know that them people, have fought for our countries and they've came back unharmed, it's ashame that many people die at war. If this happenned ever in my city, then I'd be straight down to welcome them. They deserve what they achieve, and they should be proud of it.

Gives me the shivers, aswell.

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Honestly, due to my own involvement in the military - and being very vividly aware of 9/11, shortly after this commercial was made.. I tear up every time I watch it.. I have seen several like this, including one where a military man gets to see his daughter for the first time since leaving for Iraq. Very very touching!

Reaction score

Honestly, due to my own involvement in the military - and being very vividly aware of 9/11, shortly after this commercial was made.. I tear up every time I watch it.. I have seen several like this, including one where a military man gets to see his daughter for the first time since leaving for Iraq. Very very touching!

I love that video, where it's a surprise for here when shes blindfolded. That get's me very teary. This video is amazing and so touching.

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score

my uncle just got back idk for how long though sucks everytime he goes.

Back