• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SOLVE] need a little help pulling ingame itemshop from ep9 juver

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i click the item mall button no window showing and no image above the head of the character. did i miss something on Lib_Client? is RanThirdParty need too? please enlighten me thank you. :*

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i click the item mall button no window showing and no image above the head of the character. did i miss something on Lib_Client? is RanThirdParty need too? please enlighten me thank you. :*
It should be done in Live server , it wont work if you're on emulator

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It should be done in Live server , it wont work if you're on emulator
yes i have live server using VMware and it run smoothly but unfortunately itemshop not popping up when i click the icon and then image on character head too. did i forget something?

i just want to put itemshop from ep9 vs2008 to ep7 vs2003.

tf i forgot to change bFeatureShop = 1 in config.ini. my bad :p

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back