Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SOLVED but question] CSCServerAdminDlg

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[... tried some stupid stuff...]
Made myself an error in the source code I used until today that I couldnt fix myself (yet) & no back up, where this error wouldn't pop up. Very sure that I replaced all the files I had changed. So there shouldn't be a difference.. but apparently is.
I also copied the old AdminTool folder and replaced it, so the issue must be somewhere else.

Issue:

The issue is connected to the arena server. Usually I could connect to the admin tool without issues - Main & Arena Server active. After I experimented today, every time I started arena server, or if it was already active, it would kick me out of admin tool -> 'server management' part (rest appeared to work, and even when i 'tricked' the tool I could access the server management part with arena server active.)
Solution was to add an IP to *$ALLOWED_TOOL_IP_1 to arenaglobal.cfg.
If I remove the IP from $ALLOWED_TOOL_IP_1 the error will pop up again.
I just wonder if someone has an idea what happend.
*(not the local host one)
1685730107844 - [SOLVED but question] CSCServerAdminDlg - RaGEZONE Forums

tldr:
old files & no IP in arenaglobal.cfg $ALLOWED_TOOL_IP_1 = no error
new files but replaced with the ones i worked on = error
$ALLOWED_TOOL_IP_1 in arenaglobal.cfg & 'new files' = no error
error only in 'server management' admin tool

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back