• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[SOLVED]clean repack, mobs problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i tried searching before posting but couldn't find anything that solves my problem...

anybody would know how to fix mobs not attacking at all, they are like npcs at that point, but just some of them, i got d1 d2 d4 d3f2 to like f6 and top,

top wasnt working after i added the spawns, then changed the map from 5 to 11 and it worked now it's still not working, anybody would have an idea what is happening ?

EDIT::
PROBLEM SOLVED. I just had to change the map i was teleporting to in my Quest.txt on serverside to the map that the monster is generated to in genmonster.txt ...... so if its map 5 in your genmonster, it has to be
Code:
(case (then (teleport 5 287298 318259)))
for example :)

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
hey i tried searching before posting but couldn't find anything that solves my problem...

anybody would know how to fix mobs not attacking at all, they are like npcs at that point, but just some of them, i got d1 d2 d4 d3f2 to like f6 and top,

top wasnt working after i added the spawns, then changed the map from 5 to 11 and it worked now it's still not working, anybody would have an idea what is happening ?

Do they stop overall or do they still respond when you attack them?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
they dont aggro dont attack and if i attack they dont respond either..... they just move around like moving npcs .... lol

Upvote 0
Back