Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Solved] Npc Server not Spawning ep3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1) npc not spawning
2) how can i edit combat-rivals text. i search on source code and find nothing

nAE5eqL - [Solved] Npc Server not Spawning ep3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [HELP] Npc Server not Spawning ep3.5

read 2. question
i have already tried

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

StringDefineClient.h around the first lines

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

"combat-rivals" bla bla problem is solved.
so , the real problem ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

So just out of pure curiosity, did you try reading the section's rules and guidelines? Because if not, I highly recommend it, as it is quite riveting!
I also recommend you use the search button, and after you've exhausted that, come back and ask the question that is in the topic once again.

Have a good day <3

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So just out of pure curiosity, did you try reading the section's rules and guidelines? Because if not, I highly recommend it, as it is quite riveting!
I also recommend you use the search button, and after you've exhausted that, come back and ask the question that is in the topic once again.

Have a good day <3

i've already searched on forum. issues with this problem or all NPCs

and i could not handle it because a lot messy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i've already searched on forum. issues with this problem or all NPCs

and i could not handle it because a lot messy

To be fair, you said you searched the source and couldn't find "Combat-Rivals" anywhere. I would suggest not taking things at face value and actually look a little further. I know nothing about programming, barely enough to get a server configured and running, and know more or less nothing about networking. However, I did manage to find the phrase "Combat-Rivals" simply by looking through the source files. Yes, looking.

Apply a few educated guesses, use the forum's huge archives and resources, and you'll eventually come out the other side with more answers than questions. There is very little reason as to why you or I can't put 2 and 2 together, really :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

To be fair, you said you searched the source and couldn't find "Combat-Rivals" anywhere. I would suggest not taking things at face value and actually look a little further. I know nothing about programming, barely enough to get a server configured and running, and know more or less nothing about networking. However, I did manage to find the phrase "Combat-Rivals" simply by looking through the source files. Yes, looking.

Apply a few educated guesses, use the forum's huge archives and resources, and you'll eventually come out the other side with more answers than questions. There is very little reason as to why you or I can't put 2 and 2 together, really :)

combat-rivals problem is solved :) i already told it,

i say "i've already searched on forum. issues with this problem or all NPCs

and i could not handle it because a lot messy"
bla bla for npc server
i cant spawn mob or npc server do not spawn mob

edit: if i use other shared bins, i can summon mob.
i guess something wrong on the source :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

t5MJWXo - [Solved] Npc Server not Spawning ep3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

if i use ttlove's share bins or other bins, monster can spawn.
but if i use my compiled bins, monster cant spawn

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You already said that. You don't need to reiterate. If someone has the solution, they may tell you it. Otherwise, you have no reason to try and draw more attention to your thread. You can always test and compare other sources so that you can figure out how things are and are not working.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You already said that. You don't need to reiterate. If someone has the solution, they may tell you it. Otherwise, you have no reason to try and draw more attention to your thread. You can always test and compare other sources so that you can figure out how things are and are not working.

you are right but i dont know how can i ?
can you tell me any tip ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I've already attachment
look at the head

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

so, i wondered, can you prepare tutorial or share how can we fix it or you can tell me some tips ?.
i'm not as experienced about this than you

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

but this code your share, i guess you can handle this problem.
i do not know the code system better than you.
tell me, the problem might be where on code ?.
i use other field server bin and no problem but if i use my compile fieldserver from your share, i have like this problem

Quests not loading right :V

Code:
  CFieldIOCP::LoadQuestInfo() =========================================================> Start
02-01 10:36:04|    Quest total count: 565

02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 101) QuestName('              Baͩ luy볮 t㳰') check ==> Success
02-01 10:36:04|
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2028200)02-01 10:36:04|
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2028100)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 102) QuestName('Hoaͮ thaͮh ch������ chiҠPhi c������) check ==> Error
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2002800)02-01 10:36:04|
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2003000)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 103) QuestName('                   Ha������tcher') check ==> Error
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2015400)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 104) QuestName('                    Hang Petra') check ==> Error
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2003800)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 105) QuestName('             Thu th㳰 Bonebat') check ==> Error
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2017900)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 106) QuestName('        Gia���sa���cuӡ Shrine') check ==> Error
02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 107) QuestName('          R䭣 r������trong hang') check ==> Success
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2002400)02-01 10:36:04|
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2000000)02-01 10:36:04|
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2009100)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 108) QuestName('      R������ nhi보 ������ Tylent') check ==> Error
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2018000)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 109) QuestName('L������thi̠th㍭ cuӡ thi뮠th㍮,a���qu') check ==> Error
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2016400)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 110) QuestName('          Ho������su��� v������ͮh') check ==> Error
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2000000)02-01 10:36:04|
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2004500)02-01 10:36:04|
    [Error] CFieldIOCP::CheckQuestInfo QuestDropItem MonsterUnitKind Error, MonsterUnitKind( 2004100)02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 111) QuestName('      M������㍵ cu������t㭮 c������) check ==> Error
02-01 10:36:04|    QuestIndex( 112) QuestName('      Quy뭴 ������h cu������cuͮg') check ==> Success
any idea what could be the Problem?
from =>http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/guide-aceonline-4-2-using-1091471/#post8581979

and no monster no npc server

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Yes, i know whats the problem, but i don't know how to solve it or whats causing it, because i'm to lazy to do research for it.
The std::map which caches all monsters is empty, but idk why

Upvote 0
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score

I noticed recently that a lot of you "newbies" ask a lot from us in this forum. But what do you do if we helped you?
You leave ragezone, have more or less success with your servers, you don't even care about the fact that you bothered the community here with your requests.
Hell, you don't even care about re-tagging your threads to [Solved] if you solved something nor do you provide information for others on how you solved your stuff.
Every healthy community has one big aspect. Taking and giving!
The second one is missing out hard here.

I'm gonna make this very simple:
If this post gets 5 likes I'm gonna fix this NPC problem and post a tutorial.

This sounds selfish but why should I even bother to help you if I know you go straight off ragezone once you fixed your problem and we never hear from you again until you have your next problem?
I'm gonna do this to see if it's worth putting time in researching and debugging this issue.

Me and a few others here are constantly trying to push activity here with Help / Tutorials / Releases / Developments here and there, so don't get me wrong. Though the reception we get, is a joke. My main target is to get some kind of productive development going in this section.

Cheers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back