• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Some beginner Questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some beginner questions maybe someone can help me:

1.) where in the retail game i can find the german Worlddialog.txt ? I encrypted everything but can not find it.
2.) how to make "delate character" in V18.3 files visible again ?
3.) How to make a npc teleport into a dungeon?
I have a npc next to the floating castle and i want to be teleport after talking to her.
4.) How to make Ä/Ö/Ü visible ? At the moment it don't work and I can see some placeholder for that

Thank you all

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have some beginner questions maybe someone can help me:

1.) where in the retail game i can find the german Worlddialog.txt ? I encrypted everything but can not find it.
2.) how to make "delate character" in V18.3 files visible again ?
3.) How to make a npc teleport into a dungeon?
I have a npc next to the floating castle and i want to be teleport after talking to her.
4.) How to make Ä/Ö/Ü visible ? At the moment it don't work and I can see some placeholder for that

Thank you all

1. There is no retail german dialog file unless you do it yourself, this is an English speaking forum so you most likely wont find it here. At least not up to date.
2. Go through WndTitle and enable the delete button, add it back to the app and fix the query to delete characters.
3. I thought players teleport into dungeons, not "non playable characters"?
4. Again this is an English forum and release and I do not support other language sets, this is something you'll have to ask others or figure out on your own.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi
okay maybe let me ask other:

1.)where I can find the english v22 worlddilog.txt ?
i can not find it in retail

3.) I want to create a npc like area manager. When I click on it
the npc teleports me to the dungeon

5.) and where I can deaktivate leecher exp.
i do not want to have a leecher. So I will get my exp without leeching

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back