• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Some change-ups.

Choice

• New advertisement system

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Keep advertisements out

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hmm you guys are seriously dead huh? Is it because the advertisements are gone, I'm not really sure why.

Well let's have a vote. If you want 1 thread where you can add your advertisement, and I'll put it on the first post, and it will be stickied.
So for example there will be a thread called :
Shaiya servers. And you guys just post your info there, and I'll add it up on the first post.

Then we can have some kind of ranking system by the members of the private server. So if one supports an ad, just simply like the post and it will give them + 1 points. I'm not sure if I'm going to reset points, but if needed I will.

Or the other choice is to keep advertisements out of this section. So cast your votes.

**5 People has to vote in-order for this to go through.**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back