Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some fixed files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can fix about my problem, when my troops reach up 5mill, the troops disappear... pliz...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can fix about my problem, when my troops reach up 5mill, the troops disappear... pliz...

i have one idea how fix it but i only start teach php)

i think troops disappear because mysql error..max long number units 11(45362222232) i try change it to 6 (999999 troops is max) i test it now)
___
no it's stupid but problem in db not in travians code.:glare:

Last edited:
Y

yazan

I have proplem in that script , when i close the page of the zravianx script and barraks was working and product troops then it stop the Clubswinger so when i logged in again after ahour nothing change in the troops .

sorry for english.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have proplem in that script , when i close the page of the zravianx script and barraks was working and product troops then it stop the Clubswinger so when i logged in again after ahour nothing change in the troops .

sorry for english.

it's script for TravianX not ZravianX

Y

yazan

it's script for TravianX not ZravianX

oh , then wheres is the zravianx topic link or download ..
and sorry again ..

sorry bro i ask many questions , but im sure that i have this version of travian zravianx and i download it from here
:)

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can donwload TravianX here:

Working in iZariam v0.1.0
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What tribe? Natars? Nature?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What tribe? Natars? Nature?

Monsters:blush:

brainiacX - Some fixed files - RaGEZONE Forums

and after this problem:

troops not attacking i only lost what i send.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
attack works)) i have only 3 error now,bad scouting.wrong repport (nature not monsters) and free researching in academy..what files i must change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still cannot train another hero though.. I currentyl have an axeman, but want to change it.. is that possible?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Searching through the forum, but still can't find how to extend capacity of Warehouse, so that capacity would increase in EACH level and not only in the last one. Also it would change MAXStore of each resource type above the map. For now i changed MAXSTORE multiplier to 2, but it doesn't work properly. Any help with this? Or link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back