Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some small question about pw server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys im having some problems, please if you know about this things take some min to tell me and help
  1. Im using v80 english version but duck and system saying something with other language sometime, how to translate it ?
  2. how to add GM items? i tried to send mail but its asking hex and some other things to send i checked on element.data but i cant see all detail in element.data

3. at start make culti jump to nirvana and make lvl 105 and give some items to invent i have to edit clsconfig right? i was finding on the forum and i saw some ppl say edit cslconfig, i want to make sure im correct or no
  4. how to edit clsconfig and where can i find clsconfig on server or in the client?
  5. how to add a vote page to get cubi gold?

Thank you very much!

i'm new to ragezone and i didn't know do anything when im join-in here, finally installed correcly with Psytrac, fgru, rocklee330 help, so special thanks going to them :love:

RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hello guys im having some problems, please if you know about this things take some min to tell me and help
  • Im using v80 english version but duck and system saying something with other language sometime, how to translate it ?
    try english task.data / elements.data / aipolicy.data or ur language
  • how to add GM items? i tried to send mail but its asking hex and some other things to send i checked on element.data but i cant see all detail in element.data
    fastest way > pwadmin > sendmail [ pwadmin/addon/senmail/item.jsp [ {"26851", "The Supreme Magical Wonder Pill", "77510000", "0", "55", "1", "1", "0"}, ] ]
  • at start make culti jump to nirvana and make lvl 105 and give some items to invent i have to edit clsconfig right? i was finding on the forum and i saw some ppl say edit cslconfig, i want to make sure im correct or no
    fastest way: http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/iweb-default-roles-829701/
  • how to edit clsconfig and where can i find clsconfig on server or in the client?
    see #3
  • how to add a vote page to get cubi gold?
    idk . search around the forum

Thank you very much!

i'm new to ragezone and i didn't know do anything when im join-in here, finally installed correcly with Psytrac, fgru, rocklee330 help, so special thanks going to them :love:

i hope this helps ... for > clsconfig edit < and > gm weapon send < are many different ways but this i think are the fastest ways ...

edit:

gm weapon ... if u need for all classes u can edit with task editor > > < task is 20855 > go to rewards > edit items > go to pwdatabase ... look for gm weapon ... try id and paste this to items ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the helping again fgru, im going to check them and try to do. I'll update the post if i get any error

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
  1. Im using v80 english version but duck and system saying something with other language sometime, how to translate it ?
  2. how to add GM items? i tried to send mail but its asking hex and some other things to send i checked on element.data but i cant see all detail in element.data

3. at start make culti jump to nirvana and make lvl 105 and give some items to invent i have to edit clsconfig right? i was finding on the forum and i saw some ppl say edit cslconfig, i want to make sure im correct or no
  4. how to edit clsconfig and where can i find clsconfig on server or in the client?
  5. how to add a vote page to get cubi gold?

Thank you very much!

1. Aipolicy. change your serverside aipolicy to an english one from pwi client or search in forum for v85, Psytrac already posted.

2. fgru's way can be work, there is an another. look for vendor npc no82 (ID 14068) (creature builder 13800 in default), get this npc in elements.data -> look for sell items from list (Row 12 @ thx das) aka 12872, go to NPC Sell service (still 12872). from begin 6 every third row is item ID what npc sells, so 6-9-12-15 so on. put supreme magic wounder pill (ID 26851) to anywhere, example to row 78. save, upload to server, copy to client overwrite exist file. go to 111 5 use GM console -> activate creature builder 13800, check on npc sell list, buy this supa pill, right click, profit.

3-4. there is some way to do. you can make an autotrigger quest for giving lvl, culti, craps for new players (hint: pop-up culti's, elder's blessing quest etc). you have to modify or create quest for this in tasks.data

else

you can edit clsconfig, search on forum, keyword is default roles, you can find fgru's topic about how to do

5. search. many things released, easier is argonaut's vote and autogold so far i remember

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i added GM items to game with fgru and Hycker both method mixed :D
Thanks a lot both of you.

Can i know witch iweb version working for v80?

aipolicy.data (v85) working for v80?

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i added GM items to game with fgru and Hycker both method mixed :D
Thanks a lot both of you.

Can i know witch iweb version working for v80?

aipolicy.data (v85) working for v80?

1) Any. Just find the right libs and protocols for v80.
2) Maybe. Try and see the result.

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
iweb/WEB-INF/classes/*
iweb/WEB-INF/libs/*

It was pretty easy to figure if you searched a bit in the iweb folder...

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i hope it help ...

yeah its really help full, but many options are not working, do you have any idea about it?

when i go to role i get this error
Failed to get role info from the database, maybe this role didn't exist or access timed out.Please try again.

when i go to role list i get this error
HTTP Status 500 -

Last edited:
Upvote 0
RaGEZONER
Loyal Member
Reaction score
maybe wrong java . idk . have updated pck > [ port: 45124 ]

now working

change role info
> check basic info of role / check role xml

role management
> role list

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe wrong java . idk . have updated pck > [ port: 45124 ]

now working

change role info
> check basic info of role / check role xml

role management
> role list

you uploaded without pwadminconf.jsp right bro? i should add the config file myself right?

Upvote 0
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do you use jetty or tomcat?

Edit:
Here is my iweb folder...
Delete your existing iweb folder in webapps before using this one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you use jetty or tomcat?

Edit:
Here is my iweb folder...
Delete your existing iweb folder in webapps before using this one.

Im using Jakarta-tomcatm let me try this one too :)
finally it worked

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back