• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Some smudging.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
C3tRR - Some smudging. - RaGEZONE Forums

opIgF - Some smudging. - RaGEZONE Forums

They look better with dark backgrounds.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
i just dont get how do you make that smudge...ive tried everything i found yet never got close to that...awesome smudge like always, first lacks a bit blending and the second also misses it, and i dont like how the yellow goes on the render.

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
To get a smudge like that, you have to click allot. Most people who are amazing at smudging use a pen tablet, I just use a mouse.

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried a random smudge once and turned out good
flash, has cool smudge videos where I kind of learnt about it... kind of :D

Ontopic:
Not as dark as the other and in my point of view a bit better, it lacks blending as flash said but I think it looks better than the other tags where you can only see the eyes of the render and the rest of it is black with some shades...
Just keep making them and see those vids too they'll help you too

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Woah, I agree with Z1ls.
Colours fit with render, not to much going on which I find good haha, overall epic mate.
You should put some tuts on tinternet

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ahaha z1ls you notice every detail xD

Kidrambo, I posted a link to a youtube chanel above which has alot of smudge, check it out

Tiretism - Some smudging. - RaGEZONE Forums

This was my first smudge, made in 10 mins following the way that guy does his things. Since it was a fast thing it sucked

Last edited:
Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, guys.

And, z1ls if you like the tag so much, you can wear as a gift from me. :p

And, video dude, I remember watching another smudge video some where it was more helpful and showed something about the same technique, just more explained are more detailed, that smudge tut is the reason to why I smudge like this, it was really helpful.

I tried searching for it again to help someone out, but I could never find it. D:

How do I get tuts on this so called tinternet ?

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments, guys.

And, z1ls if you like the tag so much, you can wear as a gift from me. :p

And, video dude, I remember watching another smudge video some where it was more helpful and showed something about the same technique, just more explained are more detailed, that smudge tut is the reason to why I smudge like this, it was really helpful.

I tried searching for it again to help someone out, but I could never find it. D:

How do I get tuts on this so called tinternet ?

I would use, but i love my atm avatar + signature ^^

I was thinking that tinternet would be like tortilla internet, but then i started to google it and noticed that it means "the internet" too.

Here's the link i was looking at:

Reaction score
i just dont get how do you make that smudge...ive tried everything i found yet never got close to that...awesome smudge like always, first lacks a bit blending and the second also misses it, and i dont like how the yellow goes on the render.

Hussain probably watched this tut a few months ago and used that style since... it's a pretty awesome style imo

Numero uno tagger.
Reaction score
That's not the video I watched either, I remember it being a video I watched on a random site, not youtube. D:

I tried searching up youtube, but it was pretty useless.

That's not really the way I do my smudging either, but that's what the outcome kind of looks like, so you guys get the basic idea.

I think you guys should check out his channel, he's got some pretty good poop in there.

He's got some dope as manips.

Back