Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Some usefull things in ep8 server !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Have been playing cabal from beta :)) so I know a lot :))

There is a sertain amount of DP that each dungeon gives after you've finish it ;)

Reaction score
I see, nope I don't play EU nor the new Cabal, so yeah.

I don't understand what's to be upset about asking, don't assume everyone here plays as religiously as you do. You should have just ignored my post if you don't have nothing useful to say instead of wasting few secs of your time to prove you know better.

I don't play the game religiously, I barely even play at all, but I read the patch notes for every update so I don't look like a moron when I ask obvious questions on the forums.

Reaction score
Don't expect everyone to be like you, not reading any patch notes does not certainly make someone a moron unless you just want to play all-knowing-wannabe on a simple question which makes me wonder about your age.

Actually you do look like a moron for not knowing something you'd see by pressing C in-game.

/thread.

Reaction score
Actually you do look like a moron for not knowing something you'd see by pressing C in-game.

/thread.

Look who's talking? Notice the question isn't even directed to you? I was asking Disconnect1 not you unless you're the same person.

Who's the moron now? GTFO and shut your stinking mouth! Just go home and drink your milk, K?

@thread-starter - Sorry for the offtopic.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wew!... Very Useful Stuff,.. Since The CABAL Section Risen From The Dead...

Good Thing EP8 Has Been Anticipatedly Released...

And For The Both Of You Guys Mumbling Here Get Your Act Together Or Get A Room! :D

Reaction score
Look who's talking? Notice the question isn't even directed to you? I was asking Disconnect1 not you unless you're the same person.

Who's the moron now? GTFO and shut your stinking mouth! Just go home and drink your milk, K?

@thread-starter - Sorry for the offtopic.

Why are you upset ? When you're obviously at fault here to begin with, just take the advice I give you and shut your stinkin mouth. Maybe you'll learn something.

Reaction score
Why are you upset ? When you're obviously at fault here to begin with, just take the advice I give you and shut your stinkin mouth. Maybe you'll learn something.

I was asking nicely and you gave me the attitude acting like you know everything, I saw most of your post and that tells you who you are - a rude low-life d**b *ss. Nothing more to say.

@thread-starter / mods - Sorry once again for the off-topic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do I need to forward a port for AuctionHouse access while connecting via internet ip?
AH works on LAN but no response via internet ip :/

Reaction score
I was asking nicely and you gave me the attitude acting like you know everything, I saw most of your post and that tells you who you are - a rude low-life d**b *ss. Nothing more to say.

@thread-starter / mods - Sorry once again for the off-topic.

Because I do know everything, you'd be wrong to think otherwise buddy. Now go back to sucking your thumb.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Because I do know everything, you'd be wrong to think otherwise buddy. Now go back to sucking your thumb.

Punkyy Rox :D And yea hes really pro and know everything :D ( not licking )
Ps please send me next lotto numbers :DD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can help me how to send the items to which the command and char places as required bm3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make Char Trans and All Maps and Warp

update cabal_character_table set Rank = 2570 ,WarpBField = 2047 MapsBField = 2047 WHERE Name = 'YOURNICK'

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tmxx Rush - Some usefull things in ep8 server ! - RaGEZONE Forums

I can share on Wednesday ^^

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Tmxx Rush - Some usefull things in ep8 server ! - RaGEZONE Forums

I can share on Wednesday ^^

Share What?!... Don't Brag... Just Do What You Have To Do... :junglejane:

If Your Talking About How Did You Manage To Setup Your Own Server Without Any Errors/Problems Kindly Share It To The Public...

Just The Basic Things You Did Like Setting Up Your MSSQL Then Installing VB Then Setting Up CentOS Then Installing The Files To CentOS Then Running The Server Then Connecting To The Game,.. Ehhh... Just This Few/Little Basic Things Just Simply To Avoid The Problems That Your Fellow Members Are Experiencing Here... :thumbup1:

Oh And I Almost Forgot,...

The Networking Of Your CentOS Through Windows & Vise Versa...

TIPS: DO NOT RUSH SETTING UP YOUR SERVER IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
4 new gm commands:

/_warp X Y
/_KickOut CharIndex
/_muteblock Charname
/_block CharIndex Blocktype period

About blocktype:
NORMAL0= 0;
NORMAL1= 1;
BLOCK= 2;
TRADEBLOCK= 3;

i didnt figure out what period parameter suppose to be, in EP3 SC ther is some info
DWORD period; // Block period from now

Back