• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Some1 to share the DR AdminTool of 3.2?

Reaction score
shout AdminTool for Episode 3 & 3.2
This admintool works for Episode 3.0 and 3.2

Link:

Password: derivative

Have fun with it, quite handy in helping you manage the EP3 server.

|

►Alexander, predi24, zeyden and 6 others like this.
Last edited by XxDeMoNxX; 25-03-11 at 10:36 PM. Reason: fixed link

Can some1 put again the DR Admin-tool please in here ?
I really really need it...so i can make what i've learned from that video tutorial of how to make the admin tool to work...

I need the original one...not the one that u are useing.

Thank you. Dark.

Reaction score
Yes it is bro but when i open the admin tool from u with the pexplorer then with the cheatengine, and writing the callweb password as its showing in the tutorial, is not appearing...

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Or if some1 can make the Admin Tool for 3.2 that ima attach it in here, i will be gratefull.

In to 192.168.10.1 or 5.174.170.36 | atum | administrator11

I am not rushing no1...i don't like to nerv peoples...

When you will be free for helping me to not try to search the proper AdTool that that guy from tutorial has.

Thank you.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back