• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SongOnline Source Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, i am looking for the correct client, seems to be the wrong client linked no ?
Any one can confirm?

I am google that for confirm ;)

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
i would love to get some info too -_- , like server files version , create date , compatible client ..

are those server files Closed beta SF ? , is that game is what we seen in the videos below ? since the first screenshot shows
bad quility game , is that actionmmo or click&go like all the rpg games (silkroad,L2,ETC) ? or like C9/DN/ ETC..

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
database does exists its not mssql , also seems like short-kind of python enloved in it , seems like database is sqlite
also , is that me or the client is a damn 100mb only 0_0 , dafuq ?

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
-BUGS-
-W/A/S/D moving keys having some issues after going to UI Mode
-focus is some times is fucked up
-AVATAR button "callback" not working
-UI doesn't automatically refresh in Full Screen Mode
-the screen will disappear in some cases
-Shadow depth rendering not exists 0_0 .

well , good luck guys .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
release full source code, database,sdk

CPP/C#/PHP/ASM
Reaction score
i guess development has died already....

well , if anyone need account to the game website :

id : naty48
pw : dafuq48

enjoy :D , this game still in Beta.. - Looks Awesome though... like Gunz 2 + Blade and souls combine..
good luck .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks i will share on my site

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's a great MMO but from those official vids I can't tell if they even have boobs physics lol. i hope someone would finds new source or server files for this game it's a really nice MMO.

Back