Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There isn't much to say. If you have followed the instructions It can be opened The file did not crash. If you cannot start the game So the problem comes from you. Good luck.

Link Download

1697631932709 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums

1697631947195 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums
1697632544912 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums
1697632557750 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums
1697632608873 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If somebody tell me how to make that apk to work please I try almost all option .

Server on
Apk no connect to server ...
I take this error .

Any suggestion are welcome !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Any English version or is easy to translate? Btw, thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If somebody tell me how to make that apk to work please I try almost all option .

Server on
Apk no connect to server ...
I take this error .

Any suggestion are welcome !!!
I'm sure the apk isn't glitchy. Editing the IP inside the apk is very easy. There shouldn't be any problems there. I think it's your server. Try checking as follows.
1. Have you added all 5 databases to your MySQL server yet? (There will be 2 very large ones.
2. Use the "java -verbose" command in linux to see if your Java version is "java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.382.b05-1.el7_9.x86_64" It should not be any other version.
1697781692879 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums
1697781815597 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is source?
Nope just apk client and server

Yep still no work for me the apk

I follow all tutorial I edit exactly 💯 same and same error

No work apk I don't know why

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone would be kind enough to translate the instructions? Nothing detailed, just enough to get started

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Soul Land Reloaded apk is an interesting game, . I downloaded this game at gameyolo, I like the game Soul Land Reloaded apk.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have same error, did you fix it?

I'm sure the apk isn't glitchy. Editing the IP inside the apk is very easy. There shouldn't be any problems there. I think it's your server. Try checking as follows.
1. Have you added all 5 databases to your MySQL server yet? (There will be 2 very large ones.
2. Use the "java -verbose" command in linux to see if your Java version is "java-1.8.0-openjdk-1.8.0.382.b05-1.el7_9.x86_64" It should not be any other version.
View attachment 243675View attachment 243676

Reaction score
I suppose no one's figured out how to change language? I did see a English language file in client but haven't figured out how to change.

Figured out how to edit some stuff in game to English. Will post a guide once finished. Includes server side config edits with hash and byte size and client edits to match.

if someone has a english client near this version to get imgs from might be able to take care of that also. the one on google play is way ahead so not sure if that will work or not.

Update crude translations because don't read or speak cn but it's coming along slowly.

More translation updates

translations coming along slowly. has anyone figured out how to turn on opening server events? need to turn them on to check to make sure translations for those parts arent broken. since broken translations or wrong part translated will break stuff. as learned since had to redo alot today. to fix being unable to do map/story stuff

Looks like from all the looking I've done the main login page is in ccbi formate so can't edit button to say login in English unless know how to convert to something editable. Would have tried to take from an English client but app to decrypt client side files don't work on newer files.

Dropping this project as client menus are unable to be translated. Unless someone knows how to edit ccbi files or pb files in client. Alot of stuff will be stuck in cn. As I'm pretty sure those are the files where char stat names or login menu translations need to be done.

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone give me an account for binding the pagoda account, I can't create an account, I tried fake phone numbers but I don't receive the verification code... can someone create one for me please?
1712838411999 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums

I am so f**king stuck here...

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Có ai cho mình xin tài khoản để liên kết tài khoản chùa được không, mình tạo tài khoản không được, thử số điện thoại giả nhưng không nhận được mã xác minh... có ai tạo cho mình một cái được không?
View attachment 259490
Tôi thật khốn nạn khi bị mắc kẹt ở đây...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Can someone give me an account for binding the pagoda account, I can't create an account, I tried fake phone numbers but I don't receive the verification code... can someone create one for me please?
View attachment 259490
I am so f**king stuck here...
Use aapanel, it's same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this cpanel, after I install it, doesn't work to access:
1712939173649 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I suppose no one's figured out how to change language? I did see a English language file in client but haven't figured out how to change.

Figured out how to edit some stuff in game to English. Will post a guide once finished. Includes server side config edits with hash and byte size and client edits to match.

if someone has a english client near this version to get imgs from might be able to take care of that also. the one on google play is way ahead so not sure if that will work or not.

Update crude translations because don't read or speak cn but it's coming along slowly.

More translation updates

translations coming along slowly. has anyone figured out how to turn on opening server events? need to turn them on to check to make sure translations for those parts arent broken. since broken translations or wrong part translated will break stuff. as learned since had to redo alot today. to fix being unable to do map/story stuff

Looks like from all the looking I've done the main login page is in ccbi formate so can't edit button to say login in English unless know how to convert to something editable. Would have tried to take from an English client but app to decrypt client side files don't work on newer files.

Dropping this project as client menus are unable to be translated. Unless someone knows how to edit ccbi files or pb files in client. Alot of stuff will be stuck in cn. As I'm pretty sure those are the files where char stat names or login menu translations need to be done.
Thanks, can you share please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be because you didn't bother reading anything in the terminal. After it installs it gives you a port and a randomly generated folder name to put into the url along with the ip
I solved it, thank you :)

But I have another problem, I did everything as in the video, I don't have any errors when I start the server but when I open the game doesn't connect :
1713009235565 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums

I changed the IP in envConfig.lua in the .apk file with winrar, I need to do something else with the apk file?

And from the following url links is working only the one with port 9988
Code:
运维后台:
http://IP:9988
账号:admin
密码:lyzwlkj.vip

运营后台:
http://IP:7200
账号:admin
密码:lyzwlkj.vip

GM授权后台:
http://IP:88/ht/gm.php
GM码:lyzwlkj.vip

CDK生成:
http://IP:88/ht/cdk.php

CDK使用:
http://IP:88/ht/ggm.php

玩家后台:
http://IP:88/ht

This is my firewall ports listing :
1713015420793 - Soul Land Reloaded Mobile server file + apk + Video tutorial - Linux [Google Drive] - RaGEZONE Forums

The ones where I have the status "Listed" are open ports, the ones no listed, doesn't work, I don't know why...

PS: I made it work. I start with translation.

Edit: Someone know the files that we can do the translation in English?

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

More translation updates

can you tell me how did you decode the file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Có ai cho mình xin tài khoản để liên kết tài khoản chùa được không, mình tạo tài khoản không được, thử số điện thoại giả nhưng không nhận được mã xác minh... có ai tạo cho mình một cái được không?
View attachment 259490
Tôi thật khốn nạn khi bị mắc kẹt ở đây...
Bạn có thể sử dụng aapanel version để thay thế BT bảng
yum install -y wget && wget -O install.sh && bash install.sh -y

Back