• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] Clash of Clan.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone have succeeded to compile it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks!! This game not Clash of Clans? This game like Clash of Clans. How i lauch this game?
Sorry my english is bad :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is the source files. You don't launch the game until you compile it on a Mac..

But for the moment I think no one compiled it yet

Reaction score
For those who are wondering, you guys can compile using a Hackintosh or a vm machine with mac (considering it is compile-able, and not just a broken piece of code), then just download XCode to compile the objective c code (I'd recommend downloading xcode which it was built in the first place).

You can get xcode here;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thank you but I have a Mac and know how to compile
But I was asking first if someone succeed to compiled it before I work on it and because the code is just freaky :huh::mellow:

@Viserion Can you provide the source link please ?

Back