Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So could we build and run the server on Windows?
If yes, which VS version will work with this project?
Thank

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fix it, make build is test ok.
dbserver is ok, other is testing.
can you make a guide step by step much more accurate to understand how to use the file. event text guide is OK!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone help me on this error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and loginserver = 8g
wa~amazing。can you help me? my GS and MS not work. error:munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer . so need change the bytes in the gsconf?
error - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wa~amazing。can you help me? my GS and MS not work. error:munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer . so need change the bytes in the gsconf? View attachment 259493
dont mind this ,just a warning, this ai tree exists, you should pay attention to error message or the last message about loading which table
usually if you build server for 20g zip, you are not need to modify bytes table file, only build all servers and configure xml file then run.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont mind this ,just a warning, this ai tree exists, you should pay attention to error message or the last message about loading which table
usually if you build server for 20g zip, you are not need to modify bytes table file, only build all servers and configure xml file then run.
1712847391163 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums

1712847436236 - Source Code Ragnarok Origin[Full] - RaGEZONE Forums
Only gs and ms is not work. i build server for 20G-zip.

Attachments

Back