• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] Grand Chase (Season 0)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No, I don't know this. I received the files before they were released. But to be honest, I don't actually care.

Yeah, it's me. I fixed up the source to make it compile. What I posted is the end result I came up. It compiles and runs well enough to release, but it might crash sometimes or have some issues in some areas.
@iceblade112
Hi, how did you compile? I'm fixing it all up slowly and its missing some c++ boost paths. Do I use Release configuration? I left everything default and tried to touch as little as possible, installed windows 8.1 sdk, etc... hard to compile if at all...

This project depends on boost 1_43 and there are some folders/files missing in boost_1_67_0 with a lot of linking errors.. Can you re-upload a working compiling version? Thanks.

Much appreciate if I can get your discord or something for lower latency response, thanks again

Last edited:
Back