• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] How to find memory leaks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [TuTorial] How to find memory leaks.

Well for memory leaks yes, i agree with you 100% but not for everything :)

You have surely no idea what a memory leak is.

I agreed that some times in programming, by trying to fix something, you may also fix another without it being your 'target'. However, to know that you fixed another thing you must know beforehand that it was broken before, else, for you it was always fixed. In this case, if you have no idea what memory leak is, how you know you even fixed it? That's like saying you won the lottery without a ticket.

Dead & gone...
Reaction score

Okay I will give an example....if you are clueless.
Okay, you don't need to know how to breath its just something you do. Another one, you don't have to know how to know what scripting is, if you set up a server. Now stfu

You're Ducking retarded. GTFO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol MapleTechno if u don't even know about something why would u go to fix it o_o; it's not possible. admit it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have netbenas 6.8 and it dosnt show genereations or anything and i cant figure out how to put it on there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I know this thing is like past a year old, but I've been still looking for a fix to my memory leak haha. anyone actually know how to fix it?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Bump btw smoeone sticky this. This useful unlike the pokemon crap yah sticky

Back