Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] How to SetUp a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebSite

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebS

lol now i found the prob...
yeah idk wat that even means O_O

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Re: [Tutorial] How to setup a *Full* MapleStory v62 or v55 Server - No Hamachi + WebS

Thank you! This really helped me out
I came back from 1 year break and now i want to create server again, this time server coded by myself :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

nice tut but i got problem @part 15 when i enter my gateway thingy
i come to my router page *fritz box* there is a BIG BLACKOUT for me >.<

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

when i login the id.........nothing will came out...just black screen.........
anyone can help me?

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

when i login the id.........nothing will came out...just black screen.........
anyone can help me?

show .bat errors

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.rmi.NotBoundException: WorldRegistryException in
 thread "main"
java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not connect to world server.  at sun.rmi.regis
try.RegistryImpl.lookup(Unknown Source)

at net.login.LoginServer.run(LoginServer.java:92)       at sun.rmi.regis
try.RegistryImpl_Skel.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at net.login.LoginServer.main(LoginServer.java:135)
Caused by: java.rmi.NotBoundException: WorldRegistry
        at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.lookup(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Skel.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.oldDispatch(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)   at sun.r
mi.server.UnicastServerRef.oldDispatch(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)    at sun.rmi.trans
port.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)   at sun.r
mi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
        at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Sou
rce)    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Sour
ce)     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown Sou
rce)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source
)       at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Sour
ce)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPo
olExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknow
n Source)       at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)
at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(Unknown Source
)

at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.rmi.trans
port.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(Unknown Source)

at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)    at sun.r
mi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(Unknown Source)

at net.login.LoginServer.run(LoginServer.java:82)       at sun.rmi.regis
try.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)

... 1 more      at net.channel.ChannelServer.main(ChannelServer.java:394
)

Press any key to continue . . . Press any key to continue . . . Could not create
 a SQL Connection object. Please make sure you've correctly configured db.proper
ties.
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at net.world.WorldRegistryImpl.getInstance(WorldRegistryImpl.java:90)
        at net.world.WorldServer.main(WorldServer.java:73)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at tools.DatabaseConnection$ThreadLocalConnection.get(DatabaseConnection
.java:83)
        at tools.DatabaseConnection$ThreadLocalConnection.get(DatabaseConnection
.java:55)
        at tools.DatabaseConnection.getConnection(DatabaseConnection.java:40)
        at net.world.WorldRegistryImpl.<init>(WorldRegistryImpl.java:73)
        at net.world.WorldRegistryImpl.getInstance(WorldRegistryImpl.java:88)
        ... 1 more
ANYONE CAN HELP?

Last edited:
Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Read FAQ and make sure your wamp server is on

Last edited:
Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

nice guide :) i hope i can make it successful :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What if I log in, Choose a channel but when i choose a chara, i can't get in game. I used search bar and looked through the help section. I didn't want to kill the Help section... so i asked here.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, when I try to Hex edit the localhost thing, it never finds the 127.0.0.1 thread? I don't know what to do.. I've tried it on multiple computers, and with different localhosts. Any suggestion? That is the only thing holding me back from making the server.

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What if I log in, Choose a channel but when i choose a chara, i can't get in game. I used search bar and looked through the help section. I didn't want to kill the Help section... so i asked here.

here's no better because this is not the help section

Hi, when I try to Hex edit the localhost thing, it never finds the 127.0.0.1 thread? I don't know what to do.. I've tried it on multiple computers, and with different localhosts. Any suggestion? That is the only thing holding me back from making the server.

FAQs...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
For the website how can I delete a chat box and make other one and make a baner?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hye guys....how if i wanna create a account...after i create my own server..??

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hye guys....how if i wanna create a account...after i create my own server..??

register on database or enable register or create a website and register from there

Back