Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Source + Server Files + Client + Site

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you share your server and client files?
So sorry, I can't share it. Here we share good knowledge and source code for everyone to refer to and apply to their own source code. If you want a stable source code, many features,... and don't want to do it yourself, you have to spend money to buy it because it is the effort and time of the person who created it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The source code shared in this post is compiled into "server. exe" and "game. exe" files that can be used normally. I have no experience in logging into games to kill monsters.

DATABASEID [Gameshop]?

Database-》 Gameshop

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
View attachment 256409
Se você puder compilá-lo, basta mudar diretamente para suas informações
Alguém para ajudar? Alterei as informações conforme descrito anteriormente sobre SQL e ainda diz "Não é possível conectar ao servidor" configurei tudo conforme o tutorial disponível. alguém ajude ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alguém para ajudar? Alterei as informações conforme descrito anteriormente sobre SQL e ainda diz "Não é possível conectar ao servidor" configurei tudo conforme o tutorial disponível. alguém ajude ?
edit the ini files inside the game folder, game/config.ini

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I configured this too, and it still didn't work. Is there something in the source to fix? Or are the base dates missing?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For 40 -year -old people, seeing that everyone is still discussing this game is a process of enjoyment. I can no longer go back to the era when I cut a monster and cut it for 10,000 times.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The Warehouse is not opening, how to solve this, can anyone help?
notope - Source + Server Files + Client + Site - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back