• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] | v97 | ZenthosDev

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What the hell do you need a player archive for?

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What the hell do you need a player archive for?

If you read my post you'd know. Its basically the same thing as player storage. Supposedly his is better (it's not).

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I know you fail to see the huge gain in it but lets face it, you fail at a lot of things, and coding is no exception. It also clearly says 1/2 because its not completed, and regarding your "cleaned" version you should know that by removing useful but non-essential things does not contribute for it to be "better". I would go into more details with you regarding this but I'll let you figure that out.

Anyways I was just trying to stop the non-topic related conversation which I knew would ultimately end up in an argument (which it did).
That being said, I would appreciated it if that stopped now.

Back on topic: I should be making another update within the next couple of days.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know you fail to see the huge gain in it but lets face it, you fail at a lot of things, and coding is no exception. It also clearly says 1/2 because its not completed, and regarding your "cleaned" version you should know that by removing useful but non-essential things does not contribute for it to be "better". I would go into more details with you regarding this but I'll let you figure that out.

Anyways I was just trying to stop the non-topic related conversation which I knew would ultimately end up in an argument (which it did).
That being said, I would appreciated it if that stopped now.

Back on topic: I should be making another update within the next couple of days.

You're a sad character aren't you?

Let's itemize:

1. You don't read very well
2. You don't code (anything) very well (I've looked through Xiuz and Zenthos)
3. You don't know when to stop
4. You're a liar**

The list goes on.

Anyway, I don't care if its 1/5. I said I cleaned it, and yes, actually did improve it a little. You obviously don't know what you're doing if you fail to see that. So lets get back to your thread so you can showboat this crap some more, hope I didn't hurt your feelings :/: .

**Saying I "fail" at coding is hilarious, especially coming from you.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I do not claim to be the best, I know that I'm not anyhow, but if you really think that I don't code very well then you should stop asking me to code whatever server your trying to run. I find it quite funny that you are the one looking through it to talk about what I've coded after looking over your releases and help threads. This is my thread and I would appreciate if you show a bit of respect towards me, even if you don't care for me.
Also, my English is not the best, so picking at it does you no real good, I already know it isn't quite right.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You're a sad character aren't you?

Let's itemize:

1. You don't read very well
2. You don't code (anything) very well (I've looked through Xiuz and Zenthos)
3. You don't know when to stop
4. You're a liar**

The list goes on.

Anyway, I don't care if its 1/5. I said I cleaned it, and yes, actually did improve it a little. You obviously don't know what you're doing if you fail to see that. So lets get back to your thread so you can showboat this crap some more, hope I didn't hurt your feelings :/: .

**Saying I "fail" at coding is hilarious, especially coming from you.
lol @ the hypocrisy of #3

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I do not claim to be the best, Iknow that I'm not anyhow, but if you really think that I don't code very well then you should stop asking me to code whatever server your trying to run. I find it quite funny that you are the one looking through it to talk about what I've coded after looking over your releases and help threads. This is my thread and I would appreciate if you show a bit of respect towards me, even if you don't care for me.
Also, my English is not the best, so picking at it does you no real good, I already know it isn't quite right.

What the duck? Just no.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Stop this useless lame butt spam. Else I will simply just close this thread if the both of you continue this shenanigans.

Still a better lovestory then twighlight.

Stop fighting guiseeee.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried the new update in v97
and i have little problem
i changed all the info in the server.prop and etc.
and when i login to the server and typing (the correct PIC) it just still walking for 30 secound and then i DC..
no any problem in .bat files.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
let him fix them then, its his source :thumbdown:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
when is 2.0 coming out? been waiting for quite some time now..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's been 6 days, he said a couple of days.
His definition could vary from yours, It'll be released when it's released, there is absolutely no point in asking when.

Just wait for it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been waiting for it lol. idk how long "a couple of days" is too him, he could at least reply to my PM or something ._.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Been waiting for it lol. idk how long "a couple of days" is too him, he could at least reply to my PM or something ._.

I'm sure he's just got stuff to do, If he's attempting to add or fix things, he's probably trying to ignore the people on RZ so he can pay attention, he'll be done when he's ready, He's doing good work. Just give him the benefit of the doubt.

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
I'm still working on this but not as much as I would like, there are many things that still need coding, of the top of my head custom saving/loading, most of the handlers... and not to mention the packets that are missing.

I've been working on a private v106 source that kinda fell into my lap, its looking good so far. Considering the amount of things ZenthosDev still needs I might drop it and release the v106 project as a substitute.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm still working on this but not as much as I would like, there are many things that still need coding, of the top of my head custom saving/loading, most of the handlers... and not to mention the packets that are missing.

I've been working on a private v106 source that kinda fell into my lap, its looking good so far. Considering the amount of things ZenthosDev still needs I might drop it and release the v106 project as a substitute.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Fell in to your lap? How stable is this 106, and what needs work?

Back