• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Spider-Man 3 trailer on MTV2

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It sucks that I dont have MTV2. They say it will be released during "elite 8" on thursday at 10pm/9c. If someone can tape or just tell me what it is I'd be greatful. Venom FTW!!! (ps: typing with one hand sucks....)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look on youtube for it, someone will upload it minutes after :p.

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hehe I mosty likely will be hawking Youtube for it but if I dont get a chance most likely sony will take it off youtube fast like they normally do. And I wasnt masturbating. I was ran out of milk and had a little left over ceareal so I was eating it then found out about the trailer. But the thing made it sound like it may just be the old trailer >.<

Reaction score
Hehe I mosty likely will be hawking Youtube for it but if I dont get a chance most likely sony will take it off youtube fast like they normally do. And I wasnt masturbating. I was ran out of milk and had a little left over ceareal so I was eating it then found out about the trailer. But the thing made it sound like it may just be the old trailer >.<

thats not milk o_O

but whats the fuss about? its a trailer isn't it? theres one right here -

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mary Jane Watson dies! :( Noooooo!
Read it here first kids.

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That trailer has been out for months now. They had one at comic-con but they didnt show it to us. So hoping for new one >.< and trailers are keeping my hopes up for the venom. So far no one knows if venom is like the end 'to be continued' kind of thing or what.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mary Jane Watson dies! :( Noooooo!
Read it here first kids.

Wow, that was unexpected (never read the comic books). I liked the first one, but the acting in the second seemed was pretty bad. This one actually looks a lot better than the last, I may have to go see it in the theater.

Darkhearts
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I dont know if I'm going on opening day mainly because of how many idiots will be there sreaming while I'm trying to watch. (grude 2- people screaming, 8 mile- people screaming..... getting sick of it)
Here are the options that they may do for this movie.
1:Venom is like a 15min last boss kind of fight.
2: Venom shows up right before/after credits start/end.
3: No venom what so ever till movie 4, but ummm they would hear us scream >.>

Back