Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Spirit Tales

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It probably wont tickle your guys' fancy. But what the heck.

King Towel - Spirit Tales - RaGEZONE Forums

C&C Pl0x, no flam3rs.

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Idk if it's the print screen, but it looks very bad quality, if it would be better quality, then i would like it, but as i see it from that pic, too low quality...

Reaction score
Dislike this one. you know that changing a logo is the worst thing to do. if you are making a Design you cant edit the logo, a flyer, a card, anything, you cant change the colors, you cant sharpen the logo, you need to use it as it is. I know this is a tag and it is for personal use but i still don't like it at all. that green looks weird for me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dislike this one. you know that changing a logo is the worst thing to do. if you are making a Design you cant edit the logo, a flyer, a card, anything, you cant change the colors, you cant sharpen the logo, you need to use it as it is. I know this is a tag and it is for personal use but i still don't like it at all. that green looks weird for me.

sorry for the image.. its still there, but freehostia is definitely being gay. The logo was part of the stock and i cba to render it. So i tried my best to edit around it to the best of my ability.

bad quality is once again thanks to freehostia, it made me save as gif because the png was to large (500kb filesize limit -.-)

Thanks for all the input everyone :)

Back