Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

*Spoiler Warnings* NARUTO Thread

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well yes I know there are quite a lot of naruto threads but none that are really like the Bleach Thread soo...here we go just discuss all further things about Naruto in THIS thread please :)

Shippuden 039 was badass I cant wait till december 21st....zomg full demon fox ftw!

Anyone else on the edge of their seat like I am? I am so happy Naruto is FINALLY gonna be Ducking badass again, the fillers were killing me very slowly...>.<....I could feel them draining the life from me.

Orochimaru finally re-apearing is gonna be pretty fun, though I hope they dont drag on the fillers again after this fight....

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Naruto (Spoiler warnings)

lol, weird thread, but Jiraiya died in the manga.. >.> wasted, such a funny character...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

T_T .
I want Jiraya </3 .
I hope Naruto avenges him .
Omg two avengers !
D:

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Who kills Jiraya? o_o

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: Naruto *Spoiler warnings*

Pain , one of Jiraiya's former student... i want to add morewords, so AhAhAhAhAhAhAhAh. okay done. lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

is ther a naruto mmorpg?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

:D I know i can't wait for ep 40 to come out, Naruto in full fox form with 4 tails ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

there isn't a naruto mmorpg... wish it had. :( .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Everyone would play naruto >.< and get pwned by the kyuubi :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol, i prefer the sand demon..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

You guys do know when I said "please talk about everythin bout Naruto in here" I just ment the ANIME/MANGA right? Please do not talk about any type of mmorpg in this thread because I dont want it locked because of noobs spamming it. Go ask mmorpg questions in the mmorpg SECTION, kthxbb.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

ok :p BTW i dont read the manga, so does anyone know who naruto mom is? and were the clan uzimaki come from, he seems to be the only member of it in his village

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Naruto is damn hilarious. Altough 039 was Ducking good. I was on the edge on ma chair and now im waiting for episode 40. It looks likes ages waiting. But the new guy.. is RLY gay. I mean, look at his outfit. Ehh :S?

Naruto is gonna kick orochimaru's butt!!!!!!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Naruto is damn hilarious. Altough 039 was Ducking good. I was on the edge on ma chair and now im waiting for episode 40. It looks likes ages waiting. But the new guy.. is RLY gay. I mean, look at his outfit. Ehh :S?

Naruto is gonna kick orochimaru's butt!!!!!!!!
yes he is >.< he keeps talking bout naruto penis

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

It's a double episdoe! OMG 40-41 I cant stand waiting for the download to finish :jumpon::jumpon::spock:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Waiting for sub's to come out today :) But the raw one was good, cant wait for orchimaru and naruto to battle

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

JANUARY 10th!?!! WTF?! BASTARDS!

Does Naruto ever go above 4 Tails in the Manga?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

nope, only 4tails, max, oh crap i just loved Deidara, and he died, nvm >.> there's still Tobi, lmao. btw Tobi is mandara, or something, forgot his name XD Uchiha Madara or Mandara. lol.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

nope, only 4tails, max, oh crap i just loved Deidara, and he died, nvm >.> there's still Tobi, lmao. btw Tobi is mandara, or something, forgot his name XD Uchiha Madara or Mandara. lol.

How many more times does he go 4 Tails?

Back