• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SPONSORING/NETWORK - NEEDS SERVERS & STAFF]Poke.Silviere [MapleStory]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[AFFILIATING/NETWORK - NEEDS SERVERS & STAFF]Poke.Silviere [MapleStory]

Coolkidbloo - [SPONSORING/NETWORK - NEEDS SERVERS & STAFF]Poke.Silviere [MapleStory] - RaGEZONE Forums

-Introduction
Hey guys! I am here to re-announce the opening of the new revamped Poke.Silviere! Not only do we have a better forum software but the website is also a ton better! I changed the logo up a bit and I am in need of a lot of staff.

-What Is Poke.Silviere?
Poke.Silviere or P.S for short, is a non-profit gaming community that will provide our users with tons of discussions and private servers to play on! Why are we non-profit? This is to show that not only do we want to have a good time with our users without having to worry about money, but we also won't have (as many or no) problems with the community that concern money. All of the servers will be free to play BUT if the server owner wants to have donations for items or any other objects concerning that, they are allowed. Be aware, P.S will have nothing to do with that and shall not be involved with that in anyway. The network is here to link communities together and help players find and create private servers. The tools can be found very here on RageZone too!

-What we need
I currently need the following:
-Community Staff (Forum Moderators, Administrators, etc. . .)
-People looking to start a new community
-People looking to advertise their servers
-People looking to help other users and make suggestions and ideas
-LOTS of dedication!

-Affiliating
Although we our affiliating, any profit made from your server goes to you and ONLY you. Also since the network itself is non-profit, we won't be able to pay for VPS, Hosting or anything of that sort. Self-hosting your own servers (if you have a second computer) would be the greatest option. All of anything that concerns money is on your hands. Affiliated servers will be given their very own board that the affiliated owner may do anything that has to do with their game with inside. Please note if you are already affiliate on another network or already have your own web forum, there will be no need for us to affiliate you. We are specifically looking for NEW up and running servers or servers that are in need of staff. We do not affiliate the same game twice and you can not have more then 1 affiliate. So basically, when you get affiliate you are apart of the network! So basically, you are an affiliate of our network or a "partner". :laugh:

-Advertising
If you do not want to have a affiliate on our website, you can still openly advertise your own private server along with helping users with others. I would appreciate it if you did not advertise different communities though since this is a new network. In the future, when we have enough members or if we have enough, I would be GLADLY happy if others did so. :lol:

-REQUIREMENTS FOR BEING AFFILIATED:
-Must have your server already running. No near complete or just started please.
-Must have Skype in case of emergency. No alternatives, sorry!
-Must be an active member of the community.
-Must not be gone longer then 1Week (unless it's an emergency.)
-Must be a LEADER of the community and not a follower. Please don't use 5 year old spelling...
-Must be 12+ and have a variety of knowledge with their game.

My skype is Coolkidbloo . If you're interested, feel free to add me!

-Apply for staff (THIS APP IS OUT OF DATE. SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST APPLICATION!)
On the main website, you shall find an application that looks like this:
Code:
Nickname(What you want to be called):
What position are you applying for?:
How many hours can you put into this?:
What days can you be active?:
Have you done this before?:
Why should we pick you?:
Additional information:

--Affiliating questions [Ignore if not wanting affiliate]--a
What game would you like to affiliate?:
How long has your game been up?
Do you know how to work your game?:
Do you have a host for your game?:
Are you willing to be non-profit except for donations for in-game material?:

Before applying, please read this:

Post your applications here:

NOTE: This post is still being edited and things may change without notice. :lol:

MapleStory
We are in need of staff for the dev. of our MapleStory server. We have plenty of spots open!

Staff Application Format:

You can apply here:

--VPS
Mind you that I said that we are non-profit which means we can not afford a VPS. Unless some type of miracle happens or until I get that computer fixed that runs my game servers, you will either have to self host or find a hoster for you. Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [NETWORK/SPONSORING] Poke.Silviere NEEDS LOTS of staff!

Nickname(What you want to be called): Insouciant
What position are you applying for?: Forum Moderator or Administrator
How many hours can you put into this?: 7 Hours or More a Day
What days can you be active?: Everyday.
Have you done this before?: Nope.
Why should we pick you?:
I've made and developed a variety of servers from MapleStory to ROSE Online and am willing to help others
Additional information: I am laid-back and funny and willing to help at all times.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [NETWORK/SPONSORING] Poke.Silviere NEEDS LOTS of staff!

Nickname(What you want to be called): Insouciant
What position are you applying for?: Forum Moderator or Administrator
How many hours can you put into this?: 7 Hours or More a Day
What days can you be active?: Everyday.
Have you done this before?: Nope.
Why should we pick you?:
I've made and developed a variety of servers from MapleStory to ROSE Online and am willing to help others
Additional information: I am laid-back and funny and willing to help at all times.

If you could provide more information on why I should pick you i'd be glad to see. :p I also changed the application a bit on the website. Check it out please.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [NETWORK/SPONSORING/NEEDS GAMES] Poke.Silviere NEEDS LOTS of staff!

Still searching for more staff! Be sure to check out the forums please. ^^

Reaction score
Re: [NETWORK/SPONSORING/NEEDS GAMES] Poke.Silviere NEEDS LOTS of staff!

Very unique name and logo. I'll be sure to register on your forums.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [NETWORK/SPONSORING/MapleStory] Poke.Silviere NEEDS LOTS of staff!

A new day, a new post!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recently joined I love the forum. I applied for ImpunityMS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I also applied for ur staff(MOD) I wasn't able to get online much today. I'll talk to u about staff on monday when i have more time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No longer sponsoring, now affiliating which is pretty much the same thing. :-d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back