Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SQL2008,TodyServer, and Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please can anyone help me? I tried to make a personal server just for a single PC. Installed MSSQL2008, TodyServerFiles, and Got this client game.exe v3240. Server is running yes and able use web registration(dont want manual), I tried to connect and was able to create character, enter the game and was able to see the NPCs. Your character blinks right, but when it stops my client crashes.

I already tried to use KPT1871(noXtrap), and BloodPT game.exe but i still encounter the same problem.

I will try to delete all the databese and make a new ones. and maybe i will try to reinstall the server and the client. but before i do that, i was hoping someone can help me? to save me from the hassle.

Please can anyone assist me?

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Its not the pet bug, tried already making my character level 11. but its the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back