• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[SRO] Need coder to join team or get pain for the work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello all on ragezone :) i am new first topic i make but i have follow it little to try make my own server. i use play galaxysro but the GM there dident care about the players so i try make a own pserver to give the players what they deserve. I wanna make a 13dg 130 lvl client good gms and supporters and all that i try make a really good server for my 120 friends that wanna play a good server. problem is i not good on coding so i wanna see if any coder here need a team that will get a split of what we make ofc or if anyone could fix this for me and i pay him with paypal. I had like to find someone trusted that not is here to scam me cuz i try do some good and i need save so much money as possible to do this. thx

Of the record i not sure if i post in the right section if i post wrong i sorry for that.
i hope some coder need a team and get a split of that :).
and i know its a little noobie question but when i try do some good and dont know where to turn i heard ragezone was a rly good forum so i think i can give a try and see :) thx

blitz

Google my name...
Reaction score
You say "my own server" yet you lack to mention what game you are talking about.

Also this is the wrong section, you want Team Recruitment

If you have a problem with something code wise, do post details to it and we'll help however we can.

All the best,
Richard Komakech.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wrong Section, as Komakech stated above.

What server are you talking about?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i talking about a sro server. based on vsro files. i was thinking like code in lvl 130 with 13dg weps and set. i want make a active server so i was think try see if possible make job coins. when finish a trade or take a trade and you get like 10 coins is that possible ? cuz i wanna make so you need like 600 arena coins and 30 job coins to get a 13dg sun chest codes i can get easy the problem is to set it both codes and the other things i need set it i want code in avatars pets and all that but when i look on the codes i feel like i brainless and dont know how i will make it i have look lots of guides here on ragezone but i still don rly understand how i will do. if anyone know good guides for noobies like me to learn better i will be happy accept it or if anyone could explain rly good how i will enter codes also how i change sp / xp rate and all this things. when i say my i mean my and my friend. we both new on coding and programmer so its not our strong side know this but we work alot to try find out i have stand with a code for 3 days try understand how i will put it but still nothing.. -.- If you have heard about Galaxysro then i thinking try make a sevrer like that but this will be active and no courrupt gms. i also wanna ask if anyone got the codes to add lucky elixir. in galaxysro they had 15% lucky elixir pots but i havent find thos codes. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back