• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Stackable Items Guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Stackable Items Guide

why ur no put in table too from media.pk2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

mmh i have change the stackable to 10 in media from the elixir all working fine ofc also i have alrdy made stackable pots arrows bolts and so !!

But when i Put the elixir in the Cube the Cube is going Buggy
Can only put 10 stacks into cube
when i put 2 or 6 elixir in cube the cube is buggy
and when i use the Cube for + make then still dont count 1 by 1
Count 10 by 10 and after some use a Cube is alrdy Buggy like
I put 2 times 10 stacks inside then i put like 6 elixir inside
Cube stay on 26 elixir cant get outside a elixir also when i use then to make + i get DC

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Nice guide, thaks alot mate

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi Guys My _RefObjItem table is missing Link field's values. all of them are 0 . could any1 share me the ID and Link values accordingly so that I could update my table?

Best
tychus

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, need backup help changed the max stack in db and itemdata_5000, priate will not log client opens, help me please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, i know its a old post but i hope to get help, i have make my elixirs stackable to 999 its work now whit pet but when i put one elixir manual on a stack the client crash.

Sorry for my english

Greetings

Sorry i have found my mistake :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

woot! Old news! I stole atomix's method loong time ago!! ~~ kidding...

Love the release bro! I was always wondering how the media calculated the max limits... Thought it was interface xd
thank you!

Back