• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Star Wars Galaxies

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there SWG Server files because ive never heard of them ever been leaker or gained by sum1. If there please tell me :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if sum1 has the files or knows where they are i would love to have em, even only one planet would be enough for me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I myself am rather interested in these files... if anyone has anymore details whatsoever, (Or even wishs to assist me in locating them.) please let me know. (I'd also be willing to make an effort towards hosting the server, provided it isn't TOO resource heavy.)

Again, MANY many thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, it's greatly changed since then. Main thing to do is group up with others, TONS of fun killing things in groups if you ask me. And on another topic, still trying to find those files, not being able to locate them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So is there going to be a server file thing...? I would love to have the emulation file also because I can play by myself till someone releases some server files on the game..! Thanks a lot and if you know where they are please let me know. Peace.

Back