Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Started making graphic updates

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm making some graphic updates agian. I remember when I made them before but half the poop I made got lost on a cdr so I'm making some new poop. I guess I'll release stuff in a pack or something when I'm done if anybody wants it. I'ma revamping the main chars so when your naked your really naked. I'm starting on the female chars first cause I don't wanna look at another dudes wang but I prepared the model and its got a tiny wiener and one ball hangs real low its fucked up.

drmadcow - Started making graphic updates - RaGEZONE Forums
(Female default legs: no pants, u gotta see this. the skin color on the legs change to match the chars skin tone. its awesome lookin in game this is just a cheap screen shot cause u can see the camel toe and i dont wanna get in trouble lol the butt is great too its lined up perfect on every frame)

drmadcow - Started making graphic updates - RaGEZONE Forums
(crap i made in like 30 seconds. it looks alright tho)

So far thats it cept a couple other stuff I'm working on. I got a half finished naked female torso to work on now lol its got giant hooters.

if u got any ideas on poop that'd turn out neat let me know

Last edited:
Back