• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Stats on Silver & Bronze Bellatra Crown

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone post a guide here? on how to get the stats on Silver & Bronze Bellatra SoD holder?
cause only Golden Crown got the stats of +1 Attck Speed atm.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Isn't that defined in the code of the client?

That sounds like a silly configuration though, because the SoD crown holder should then keep it until they give up playing. It gives them a massive advantage over other SoD players.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only Golden Bellatra Crown got Add Stats like +1 Speed, and the rest like Bronze & Silver Crown is none. maybe in the future they will post some guide here hehe! i will stay tuned and check everyday! hahaha .. thanks bob.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SoD Crown Buff's

Hello, can anyone post here a Guide on how to add SoD Crown Buff's of Silver & Bronze?
cause in my client only Golden Crown got Buff of +1 Attk SPD

Thanks in Advance :blush:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay, I made a right mess of the forum that took me some time to sort through and put back again before merging this duplicated thread again properly.

DO NOT RE-MAKE THREADS!!! Once is enough. (It's actually in the site rules, but I'd rather make a point of it than dish out dunce points right now)

Back