• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Steam Skin] Air for Steam.

Reaction score
nBc5ZCk - [Steam Skin] Air for Steam. - RaGEZONE Forums

404 - [Steam Skin] Air for Steam. - RaGEZONE Forums

Air for Steam.

If you have been Steam user for years and sick of seeing the same UI over and over again, this is where it stops.

I have fallen in love with this skin, and now love using Steam even more. The skin comes with about 10-12 different colors, with the GunMetal color that is shown on the first picture and Breeze on the second.

Download link:
FAQ/Installation:
Colors:

If you need help installing it or something else, post it here and we will resolve it :p

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
tripoloski skin bratko, used it years ago, but I changed it due to some bugs during that time, is it fully functional atm? :D

As far as I know everything is working on my end. Been heavily using steam for just under a week, and haven't had any problems so far.

Unless you are thinking about:

Metro:

OR

Pressure2:

I dont know much about them, but Air has been doing just fine :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To much white on the Pressure one, I had used a metro skin but looked way different than the one you posted. Anyway Air looks dope :3

Reaction score
I feel like the Library must be able to display games icons, if you have a big library it will make you confused only reading title's names and not being able to see the 16x16 icons

Back