Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Stop Deleting Threads without Proper Notification/reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the last 24hours, 2 of my threads have been deleted for no reason whatsoever. I did not receive a PM or any notification of the reason for this.

Note this thread was deleted for no reason about an hour ago:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/dopeflyff-virus-trojan-disclosure-762856/

Obviously a trojan, its a hidden file named "svchost.exe" in a client download. Does Ragezone promote the spread of trojans/keyloggers?

Another thread that was deleted was deleted for no reason was a thread in the EXACT same format as KillerStefan's:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/interested-tales-runner-private-server-659507/

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha. I remember when I posted a thread JUST like this. <3. You can also rename a file anything you want; for example. Does a file called 'thisisatrojan.exe' mean its a Trojan? :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
To the mod who deleted this: If you delete this thread again, I'm contacting Mental personally. This is Ducking ridiculous.
good luck with that bro

Smoke & Fly
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your threads were deleted there was most likely a good reason for this. Crying about it isn't gonna help.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha. I remember when I posted a thread JUST like this. <3. You can also rename a file anything you want; for example. Does a file called 'thisisatrojan.exe' mean its a Trojan? :D

It's a trojan. It's in autoit, you can reverse it yourself and see that it registers itself on your computer then uploads temporary files containing calls from keysend.

Also at the stupid troll, I suggest you keep it to yourself. You're probably the type of moron that wouldn't notice that trojan anyways.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's a trojan. It's in autoit, you can reverse it yourself and see that it registers itself on your computer then uploads temporary files containing calls from keysend.

Also at the stupid troll, I suggest you keep it to yourself. You're probably the type of moron that wouldn't notice that trojan anyways.

this isn't dope flyff, this is rz.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
If your threads were deleted there was most likely a good reason for this. Crying about it isn't gonna help.

Typical attitude that will lead Ragezone into the gutter. "A mod did something, it must've been for a good reason!". I hope you know what you're getting into...

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This poop again?

Why should you be notified if you've done something wrong? Are you special or something?

The thread you keep posting has nothing to do with ragezone so why do you keep posting it? If it's a trojan post it on their forum not here. Also about your RoM stuff that was deleted because you were asking for a host now. KillerStefan's thread is NOT.

Why are you asking for people to treat you fairly when you don't treat others the same way? Xor-net is not the next kingdom of gaming. You guys run private servers not official games now get off your high horse just because you've "hacked" a bunch of mmorpg files.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
this isn't dope flyff, this is rz.

DopeFlyff is a private server. This is a Private Server development forum. Developers should know what goes on in the servers they work for or play on.

You think this is a more "productive" thread?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/a-762455/

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

This poop again?

Why should you be notified if you've done something wrong? Are you special or something?

The thread you keep posting has nothing to do with ragezone so why do you keep posting it? If it's a trojan post it on their forum not here. Also about your RoM stuff that was deleted because you were asking for a host now. KillerStefan's thread is NOT.

Why are you asking for people to treat you fairly when you don't treat others the same way? Xor-net is not the next kingdom of gaming. You guys run private servers not official games now get off your high horse just because you've "hacked" a bunch of mmorpg files.

I never asked for a host, I asked for a legal owner. Stefan DIRECTLY asked for a host. Did you even read the thread before you deleted it? Pathetic.

You just mad because Bridget(a Ducking map dev) dox'd you? That was unrelated to ragezone, wouldn't you agree that is no reason to lead ragezone to a dictatorship?

Thank you for understanding Mental. I hope this is the last time I have to deal with this type of unfair thread deletion.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DopeFlyff is a private server. This is a Private Server development forum. Developers should know what goes on in the servers they work for or play on.

You think this is a more "productive" thread?
http://forum.ragezone.com/f456/a-762455/

Yes because it's a thread that doesn't send flamers/trollers/hackers to a server so they can attack it.

At least that thread involves all of the community rather than "Hey look I found a server giving out trojans" like it's something we haven't seen before.

People should know the dangers of the internet.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Lethal

First off, you should know that the best way to obtain something is not by starting the discussion with a threats about hack. Mental doesn't know every single action of his mods and nor is it his fault if one of them acts wrong or has a different interpretation of what's right.

You have a right to be pissed but coming up to authorities talking like this all you will achieve is being laughed at and often ignored. If you want to be treated with respect by the authorities, start by treating them with respect too, especially those who didn't do you wrong, because I'm sure it wasn't Mental that deleted your threads

Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back