• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Streaming] Gantz 26/26 [18+]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thought I would post this again since the other one is closed and links are dead.

Sorry to say but if its 18+ on Veoh you have to have an account.......

So I'm going to tell you about for the email address use for example bob@dodgeit.com instead of you getting the mass amounts of spam will and you can read that mail by going to and typing in the name you put before @dodgeit.com

Description
Korono Kei is an arrogant high school freshman, whose thoughts are constantly occupied by that of a girl. One day, on his way home, Kei sees a guy fall off a train platform. He didn't care about this other person and, at first, just watched the scene in amusement. However, Kato Masaku, who was a classmate of Kei in his elementary school days, suddenly gets off the platform to help the man. Upon being asked for help, Kei reluctantly does so. However, while doing this, a train comes. Normally they would have been killed by the train, but they were transferred into a room of a condominium in the blink of an eye. There, they find a black sphere and people who are supposed to be dead, like Kei. They are unable to get out of the room, nor even touch the walls. What is the room? What is this ball?

In the middle of all this, a naked girl named Kishimoto Kei is transferred into the room. Then, from the sphere, a radio exercise song begins to play. It's lyrics:"Your old lives are gone and your new lives belong to me." It didn't explain anything other than that, but give them weapons and ordered them to hunt aliens.

They couldn

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey thanks I actually wanted to see this one before thanks for the stream!

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow, that actually sounds kinda interesting. I'll try it out.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just watched the first two episodes... pretty crazy but awesome at the same time.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok... Some parts are seriously gross. o_O Still pretty cool though.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This has to be one of the most brutal animes i have seen.. but i love it... love the guns to.

thxs for these.. gunna continue watching :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol yeah the anime is old and bloody...but it's good

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yea i like the song in start! but too much blood!

bt i really really like will watch all of them! ty man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thought it was really weird and perverted at first (which it is) but i'm at about episode 8 and i'm hooked

its not a half bad story

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just finished the series.... the ending was awesome.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The plot for this anime is insane...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
go read the manga first ppl :)

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damn it's dubbed after episode 10. :(

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
just refresh the web browser happened to me 3 times now must be an error with player

Back