Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

stupid idea

Reaction score
hi all
what's up ..

is it possible to make a npc .. when i tybe /eventon its Appears and when i tybe /eventoff its disappears

tell me if its possible & if u have this tell me how

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
hi all
what's up ..

is it possible to make a npc .. when i tybe /eventon its Appears and when i tybe /eventoff its disappears

tell me if its possible & if u have this tell me how

only with dll i think ,bcaz to make a npc to appears and to disappear you need update function on mainserver for InitNpc.txt like the InitGroup.txt

Reaction score
Well...
In the source which got leaked from nwk, there's a part with npcs...
There you could add a check for the Index & if event is on...
So basicly the npc would be always there, but you can only see it if the event is on.

Reaction score
Well...
In the source which got leaked from nwk, there's a part with npcs...
There you could add a check for the Index & if event is on...
So basicly the npc would be always there, but you can only see it if the event is on.

help me and release ur dll from nwk xD
also i will try to make this event NPC

Last edited:
make Love, not War!
Reaction score
Problem would be, that its going to open a file in e.pk ... and with UCE you can open this file without talking to the npc then.

Kind regards,

Uppa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can add a check there, if event is off kick the player, else give him buffs or whatever.

Reaction score
lol
i found the solution
i can make the shape unknown like 1000 then the npc will disappears when i need open the event i will reset the server and back the original shape xD
that's Ducking stupid really ! its nice to make [ NPC event ! ] :D

Reaction score
If you're going to restart the server just put a ; in the line of the npc...no need to set the shape to 1000+.

make Love, not War!
Reaction score
even if your shape or npc is gone.... you can open any file in e.pk with UCE(Undetected Cheat Engine).
So even if npc isnt there you can open his window! It's not safe. You d need to do it always with a e.pk update.
For this you do not need a serverrestart!

Example:
You are using file: s100005 for the npc.
Event on => do update with the e.pk with s100005 "Hand in your event itemsshit please much blabla"
Event off => do update with e.pk with s1000005 another window: "Event is offline atm etc and much blabla"

Then ppl just need to do a client restart and get the update with new e.pk (md5 protected ofcourse)

easy going and comfortable.

Kind regards,

UppaCuT

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if your shape or npc is gone.... you can open any file in e.pk with UCE(Undetected Cheat Engine).
So even if npc isnt there you can open his window! It's not safe. You d need to do it always with a e.pk update.
For this you do not need a serverrestart!
Not if he will add variable to player's object + check while ask for the quest will appear.

Back