• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Success!] I've done it :D

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, I'm Yamachi. The reason I'm posting with this account is because I want to keep my post count at 1,337 XD Anyways, I finally found the missing piece I needed to get all ENC's except language.enc loaded (custom, dumped ones, ofc); the filesize. Here's a picture of the DLL working with an edited cabal_msg.enc:

FauxBestaan - [Success!] I've done it :D - RaGEZONE Forums

Incase you were wondering, the reason I decided to change the server name to "Chumpy" was because I was connecting to chumpy's test server at the time :p Anyways, I'll be brushing up the code a little, and I will release full source for the DLL and my launcher once the launcher is finished. Long live RaGEZONE!

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for releasing the source for the DLL, I cant wait to get it :D Could you tell me which language the DLL is coded in? (Please say Delphi, PLEASE SAY DELPHI!! :D)

Oh, and will we need your Launcher to use it? :p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for releasing the source for the DLL, I cant wait to get it :D Could you tell me which language the DLL is coded in? (Please say Delphi, PLEASE SAY DELPHI!! :D)

Oh, and will we need your Launcher to use it? :p

The DLL is coded in C++ (you'll need VC++ 6.0 to compile it), and the launcher is coded in C#. Also, it would be best to use the launcher I'll provide as it injects the DLL for you. If you want to code your own, however, be my guest.

Here's a little teaser to get your tastebuds watering :p

As soon as I've cleaned up the code and worked a few kinks out (ie. I'm having to tell the DLL to sleep so cabalmain has time to load the extra ECH files I needed. Pausing all threads except the one(s) CLoader.dll is running on would be better, really). I plan on releasing everything in small steps, to try and make everyone's transition much smoother. Chumpy suggested that I do it this way, and I think I'll have to convince him to help me with the release plan :p Anyways, it won't be long before everyone will be running servers/clients updated as much as possible (new items and hopefully new dungeons), along with a few bits of dedicated-to-RaGEZONE custom content.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it mean we can edit the stats of a certain item or add new ones?

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Time will tell. It's still quite early for this technique but if all goes well we should, in theory, be able to edit almost anything ;)

I hope your sig isn't pointing at me :p

MuP

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
New items - Good
New dungeon's - ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want a helicopter,a house ... Adriana Lima near me and 12 kids :))

Nice job ... as i said i'm waiting for the release,hope we cand add new dungeons,itemes,pets,mobs,cars,helicopters,webcam girls,tv's,etc.. . . . l o l : )

New items and mobs, yes; dungeons, hopefully. It SHOULD be possible to add new dungeons, but I'll need to test it.

dude let us know the realese date for this stuff and if you can release some guides as well we will all be thankful THX and Grats

I haven't decided on a release date yet. Also, I'll leave the ENC editing up to you guys to figure out :p I can't do everything for you now, can I?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
if we got lastest .ENC files we can add them without any edit or we need to edit the old ones?

You can use all of the latest ENC's except cabal.enc. However, if you use the NPC ENC's, you'll need to update the shops serverside, and the Core Alchemist will show 2 upgrade functions, even though you can only use the Force Core upgrade :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmm well, first of all good work Yamachi ^^
look if you can post here or send me how to inject the dll into cabalmain.exe i can try making a loader..

about the new dungeons and items , if the yamachi decoded the .enc files then we can add all those features but is not simple we need do the textures, models, sounds etc... and sure edit the server side files (its a bit hard) but with some work we can!

GZ for all contributed to Cabal Online Private ^^^

If someone need a server to teste the new content talk to me.. i can help

Thanks, Deluxor

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Added GM's Blessing Lv1:
Working on Lv2, 3, and Debuff of GM. I'm also adding descriptions for all weapons and armour.

so yamachi are you gonna share those weaps,armors and buff 2? :p

Read the first post and you'll have your answer...

P.S. If anyone else asks a question that's already been answered, spams, or asks when the files will be released, I will ask a moderator to lock the thread again. I'm very busy working on updating the server, and I also admin on a server. Patience is a virtue.

P.P.S. I will be opening a test server for around 50 or so people to check out all the updates and help me to find bugs. If you would like to apply now, send me a PM. Provide this information in the PM:

• Have you had experience with beta testing before and, if so, provide details.
  • How much time (in hours per day, days per week) are you willing to beta test on the server?
  • Are you fluent in the English language?
  • How long have you played CABAL, and how much do you know about it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my bad btw ur great :p
also is there a change you will release your ebm exporter 2?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
my bad btw ur great :p
also is there a change you will release your ebm exporter 2?

Most likely, yes.

UPDATE: I've changed the DLL a bit and am no longer injecting it. Instead, I've edited cabalmain.exe to directly load the DLL as it would with any other DLL (kudos to phiber for the idea). This means more stability. Also, I'm having an issue with SIGMetal armour (specifically Battle armour), which causes the client to crash. I'll be running some tests over the next few weeks, and I'll also start adding custom encryption methods, so expect a release within 2-4 weeks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
However in ENC Files nothing to see :) (Just Jamachi only knows on all that :D )
Tnx to friend

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
However in ENC Files nothing to see :) (Just Jamachi only knows on all that :D )

Tnx to friend

The ones you want to pay most attention to are cabal.enc, cabal_msg.enc, and item.enc ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir its been 7 weeks but until now you do not update this topic
no progress or status ^_^

can you give us the status of this development thanks sir yama
cypher i hope this is not offtopic we just want to know the status
and progress of this development

Thanks
-Balmung

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
your post aint offtopic, but here is your answer: He will release it when he will decide it's the proper moment to do so. After all it is his work and he may choose to share it or not.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like cypher said, you're just gonna have to wait. I've got a lot of other stuff that I'm doing atm, so the DLL will be released when I have some free time to finish tweaking it.

Back