Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Success on entering into the game with compiled binaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've spent the whole day debugging the code to find why client was crashing when entering the game. Finally, I've found the problem in some .bin files at /Interfaces/Windows.

I've disabled them (some related to cooking), and disabled some network procedures retaled to cooking aswell, and managed to enter into the game.

Ofcourse, the client is still unstable. I crashed the client twice by canceling a quest dialog.

My debugging strategy was using the LOGFILE() function, because my knowledge in C++ is zero, but I know programming in other languages.

I will try to start understanding how to use debugger to make things simpler. Anybody could give me a hint or some documents where to read about it?

Well, the thing is... now I have a server/client binaries, and a game running to work with.
If someone has a "/interfaces/windows" folder 100% compatible with source files, would be a great share.

I will try to get my problems solved with some .bin files, and .. share it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solved remaining .bin problems using THAI client from 2009. I will upload Windows and Resources folder and share.

Anybody is interested on developing a game based on Luna source files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you upload the bin files ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will, soon.

This files (Resources and Windows folders) are compatible with source codes

Windows folder (Data/Interfaces/Windows/)

Resource folder (System/Resource)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks a lot, I appreciate it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice Job but i dont need em i have a fully working luna plus server/client but really nice post for those who struggling in this game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back