• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wonder how long it'll take for someone to create a sudden attack pserver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anybody upload it at

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I always get the Onserver Fail!!! error, when I try to start my server out of the Server folder... Any help would be appreciated.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@randym.
You edited the serverstatus table in the Database ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice source been messing around with it, but when I tried to translate the game the text kinda messed up.

All the text of the game is inside Sa_MSGS.gsm but if you try to replace it with a normal text editor it won't display correctly.

KillerStefan - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
*Update*

Okay found a way to translate the game, basically just keep each string inside its limit, as in Nick has 4 characters, but the Chinese string has 6 you basically add 2 spaces in the end of the English string. For shorter strings you have to shorten the text as in the case of scre (score).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
*Update*

Okay found a way to translate the game, basically just keep each string inside its limit, as in Nick has 4 characters, but the Chinese string has 6 you basically add 2 spaces in the end of the English string. For shorter strings you have to shorten the text as in the case of scre (score).

i have idea how if u use interface from SEA client...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i have idea how if u use interface from SEA client...

The only thing I took from the SEA rip was the buttons, as using the rest is a bad idea as most Interface layout is different from the current client we have and would look out of place.

But there is no problem that a bit of photoshop doesnt fix ;)

Most of the text file is translated, now I'm working on the texture based text.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oo... ok if like that... i hope u can fully translated soon and can share with us...
:thumbup:

Back