• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I clienti converted to English, but not translated in the language file: sa_msgs.gsm

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
--- Please remove this post. I attached the wrong image.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Progress

Added shop (Throwing weapon is disabled + Note, Present is disabled. Only buying)
Fixed Option
Added Infinity Weapons + BlackDragon Weapons
Added Characters more than 6
Fixed Buttons

ScreenShot_0 - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenShot_3 - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenShot_4 - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenShot_5 - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums ScreenShot_13 - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums

Yeah, it's korean because i'm korean

Attachments

✞ Godlike ✞
Reaction score
Lets not forget this thread!

Giving some bump.

And I haf to say, both EDITz and csproj are really good.

Great work this far :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with this error
Erro - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums KS - Sudden Attack Full Source + Dev Tools (2009) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just waiting for a good source ^^ The most recently posted one was good but too bad the links went down in less than a day -.-

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My Server is online but I need to know where the language file is, so where is it? I want to change it to English.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Server is online but I need to know where the language file is, so where is it? I want to change it to English.

sa_msgs.gsm
You have to change chinese to English

Is there an English client we can use that server?
That only works with Korean client?

We will support both Kor/Eng
I mean, seperated clients

how do I set these files? configuring client? have any tutorial explaining how to put to work?

search it on here :D
there are two tutorials

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sa_MSGS.gsm , English language file :

Check now managed gloat. work is in progress.

Back